Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an aftermarket grill to fit my new '04 3500 GMC. Anyone have suggestions and pictures? I have seen some with no logo appear pretty cool - do they require cutting, etc.. Help us out here.....

Thanks
, LongHaul

·
Banned
394 Posts
I HAD ONE THAT I ORDERED FROM BILLET....IT WAS THE NEWEST ONE THATS OVAL...LOOKED GREAT BUT MADE THE FAN RUN ALL THE TIME AND THE TRANS WOULD RUN WARM ALL THE TIME PULLING NOTHING.....SENT BACK FOR A 40% LOSS FROM RESTOCKING FEE...IF I PUT ANOTHER ON IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ONE THAT WASNT A CLIP OVER THE FACTORY ONE

·
Registered
611 Posts
Street Scene

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a grill guard with a metal mesh in the center. I'd like to replace this with a billet style insert or at least something more decorative. Anyone have a suggestion?

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Here it is...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ltrain what brand of grill is that?

Blinky what type is yours?

I want to get a GMC grill, these look clean. How where these to install? Did you cut out the factory, or just lay this new grill over the exsisting?

Thanks MB

·
Registered
362 Posts
Here is my Carriage Works billet grill. Yes it is a cut out!

Edited by: 03GMC2500HD

·
Registered
403 Posts
MBRP,

Don't remember the mfg... bought it at a local accessory shop and had them install it...

They cut the old grille out... I believe its connected in 4 places?

·
Banned
394 Posts
jtrain: i dont see the factory grill behind yours !!!! how did you do that it looks bad ass!

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Carrage works...cut out. Love it so far

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Good lookin truck Kevin!

·