Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When Im on extreme setting and take off at 10psi boost the tires bark and then it seems to stall for a half second:mad: and then take off like crazy after that but somethings not right with that. Do i need Suncoast and How much does the rebuild kit cost for a Suncoast stage IV? Thanks for any advise.

·
Banned
2,516 Posts
Could be the Software De-Fueling, or maybe you are hitting the Rev Limiter?

·
Registered
333 Posts
When Im on extreme setting and take off at 10psi boost the tires bark and then it seems to stall for a half second:mad: and then take off like crazy after that but somethings not right with that. Do i need Suncoast and How much does the rebuild kit cost for a Suncoast stage IV? Thanks for any advise.
after it stalls it shifts right? only does it in first to second? if so when i ran that i noticed the same.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thats the only time it does it. is there way to stop it?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
An attempt at a safety feature.. Damage most likely how minimal is still being done.. build the tranny then play.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what should I do to the tranny? Transgo or suncoast and whats the cost?

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 2500hd (on order)
305 Posts
how much hp is the extreme setting? anything more then 80-100hp over stock is like playing with fire on a stock allison.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
the suncoast site has prices on theyre kits and most vendors prices will be fairly similar. I dont think a trans go alone will do much for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot guys. looks like Im savin for stage IV!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.