Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with my non attitude hot juice unit some. It works pretty good, been playing around on level 3, 90 hp. Can I change the level of the juice without resetting the oil life monitor? Seems the 3 presses of the accelerator pedal to the floor resets the oil life monitor.

Also, as nice as it is I still can't seem to get over the defeuel that the stock defuel befoer every shift gives. I took a fellow racer out for a spin and he noticed emidiatlly the defuel. He described it as a double shift. It defuels which feels like one shift, then shifts, and shortly after the shift it's already defueling again for the next shift. Mind you that this is a stock duramax with only about 900 miles on it. I am debating on selling this on ebay again hopefully regaining my investment and purchasing a attitude version. Or would it be better to simply upgrade it to the attitude for 250-300... remember it's a hot juice already and a stock everything else.

On a good note, I love this truck, with or without the juice.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Try pressing the accelerator twice instead of three times. It takes a knack to get it..... but with practice it can be done.

I have a brand new Attitude monitor just taking up space in my garage if your interested PM me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts