Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I haven't been on here in forever and my turbo finally kicked the bucket. I managed to break my wastegate flap off. So anyways I have never pulled before but I have read a lot on it. Now my goal is to have a good weekend driver and tow rig but I want to show the guys up in WA what the Dmax can do. So many dodges. Lol So I went with the stealth 64 from Dmax tuner and I'm not sure if I should go with his tunes or robs. I'm having my trans built next month and I'm going to get the ultimate idler arm and the supersteer pivot. I already have the braces and fab tech tie rods but I might go with rare parts. Mine have broke boots but don't seem worn out yet. But I want it all to hold together. My truck has a 6" rcd lift dropped with no key bolts. Will that be ok for normal driving? I just got done building a set of traction bars. They are 83" turned almost all the way in. Should I leave them at that or put them at 86"? Frame mounts aren't on the truck yet. I have air bags and plan to clamp my springs. Is there anything I'm missing or should or shouldn't do? I just want to do it all right the first time. Any ideas or tips would be great. Thanks

I can't see my sig. So far I have the arson III cp3 mod,head studs,pro fab manifold and up pipes and down pipe,4" exhaust,volant cold air intake and bored mp and a air dog 150.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any input from anyone.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds like you've got a mean truck! :thumb: I got into pulling some this year, just read the threads in this section, they helped me a lot. It sounds like you've got the basics covered though. I would consider a good hitch if you're going to pull regularly.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I'm finally getting it where I have wanted it for a long time. It's a work in progress. Lol I have the super hitch so I think it will hold up. How many pulls have you done and how did you do?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Weekend warrior ha. I'm more into dirt dragging! I have fun with both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts