Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott (smokinscott) at S and S Diesel (www.sandsdiesel.com) is a pleasure to do business with. I have ordered numerous parts from him in the past month. Started with a turbo kit I ordered at the end of February off DP classifieds. Turbo came, it was a different brand (he confused his client's trucks) and he immediately paid shipping to get it back and offered a full refund or a brand new kit at a huge discount. I choose the new kit, also ordered a new LML driver side manifold, bolts and gaskets.
I broke the up pipe bolts off in the passenger side manifold and called him about ordering more bolts. While on the phone he went in his shop, found a used passenger manifold and sent it out. Very fast and very fair shipping rates.
I'd recommend Scott anytime he lists anything in the for sale section. If it's not right he will do all he can to make it right. If you're looking for GM parts, give him a shout his prices are extremely competitive.
I cannot talk about his service enough. I'd call him, while under the truck, and he'd ship parts and send an invoice and tell me to pay it when I came in for the night from my shop. For me, he'll be my first call for parts and performance every time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i agree 100%. i get my pulling truck parts from his as well. he is very knowledgeable. if i have questions on the next step for my truck he is very good about getting me the info i wanted and most of it is from experience which rates high in my book versus guys that are just trying to sell parts. He has even called me about buying stuff from if he has a great deal on used parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts