Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be 11 weeks on Thursday and I did get to see it today. It looks AWESOME !!! I will bring home on Friday thank god I can sleep again. I got to see it before is was prepped only thing they did was clean the windows. I did see one scuff mark but that was ok because I think wax will take care of that. You don't see many Sport red ones around and i love the color.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Glad to hear you got to see your new truck. Did you get to drive it? At least you will have the long easter weekend to enjoy your new ride, your gonna love that truck. I bought mine in February and I am still making up excuses to go somewhere in the beast.

Corsair

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats Leatherman !!!
I was wondering when it was going to arrive !
Wow, 11 weeks, What a wait,But worth it.
Post some pictures when have time, Or when you run out of fuel

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys friday is the day. I have to work so I can't get there until 5:00 PM. H ey I waited this long whats a couple of more hours But It looks AWESOME what a color.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Stan,

Congrats on the truck. Welcome to the Red Club!

BillEdited by: Redapple

·
Registered
288 Posts
Leatherman: I love the sport red, and yes you don't see a lot of that color, don't know why as it is really pretty. Mines 2500cc,sb d/a, had it since 12/27. It is a fun truck to drive. Hooked up first trailer to it today, car trailer with 2500lbs on it. When these guys say you will not know its there they mean it. ENJOY!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!!! I can't wait to pull my trailer with this truck. I have a inclosed 18' trailer loaded (10,000 lbs) Edited by: Leatherman

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Congrats Leatherman, Im glad to hear you finally got her!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congratulations Leatherman! Glad you got her.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts