Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My power seat will not go down. Anyone know of a easy fix? It is stuck at the top.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Join the club. Mine is going to the dealer Saturday. I'll let you know what they say. It's usually a module or a reflash issue.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Took mine in Monday for the second time in a month for that exact problem. ( won't go up or down).They havn't called yet, so I'll let you know what it is when I get it back.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got the truck back from the dealer yesterday and the work order states that they replaced the seat power adjuster.
It works now but they left the seat memory module dangling by the wires under the seat. I even told them about it the last time, when they fixed the seat heaters. I guess its OK to put everything back together HALF #*! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
My power seat will not go down. Anyone know of a easy fix? It is stuck at the top.
I knew a girl like that, for a short time.):h ):h

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just got mine back. They ended up replacing the switch and teh adjuster and reflashed the memory module with an updat. Works now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rattling passenger seat

You all got it easy. I am in Mexico with my new LBZ. Warranties don´t mean shiddle down here and I have a passenger seat that rattles to beat hell over every bump. Maybe stateside one wouldn´t notice it with all those smooth roads but down here it is a different story. Any suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts