Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2500HC CC (tan interior) and I'm looking to see what any of you are doing for seat covers. I don't want to drop $300 for a set of covers that might just get toasted in a trip or two. I'd prefer something like a slip cover that can go on and off just for the weekend. (Cabelas has some but not sure they work with the GM HD's)

I go hunting a lot (oh more like every waking hour) and between my buddies and my retriever that tags along I want to keep the inside fresh when when I take the little miss out for dinner during the week.

thanks in advance.

cmc

·
Registered
74 Posts
Try these out:

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/

I have a set of the Super Hides in 1000 D Cordura on order for my 2004 Ext cab rear seat. Needed a seat cover so I could take my Black Labs with me. Looked long and and and these were by far the best I could find. Several other folks on this Forum have used and love them. I also had them make me a bag, out of the same material - $13.00, to store them in when I am not using them.

Call Jennifer and she will take care of you. Tell her Jim in Alaska sent you.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim, I found those a few weeks ago but they are a bit pricey for what I was looking for. I think if I were to keep the covers on then I'd go for a set. Although I think maybe the rear cordura cover is a good idea to protect it from the baby seat and dog.

thanks

cmc

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a set of those Cabelas covers you were wondering about. They go on the leather bucket seats just fine. They don't interfere with the seat belt, but I haven't figured out how to get the arm rest on the drivers right down. They serve me fine when I am working in dirty conditions and they fold up real small for storage. For 20 bucks apiece they are great.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey great cricket thanks. That's more what I'm looking for in the front seats. I got a cloth bench with flip down storage, style but it was the seat belts I was wondering about.

One question, I see you have an X-cab but maybe you know. Do the rear seat covers for the CC bench come in two pieces. I ask this because I wonder if they will allow you to get under the back seat. I hate the way the back seat operates. I wish it was more like the old x-cab. I hate that I have to undo the baby seat bracket and flip the seat forward just to get at something behind the seat. Makes me want a camper shell or tool box really bad.

again thanks

cmc

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have purchased 3 sets--two front buckets, arm rest, head rests, rear seat and head rests from:
http://www.seatsavers.com/
Fronts were $109 with custom stitching, I believe. Quick service, will embroider for you, etc.

First quality heavyweight polyester-cotton denim/canvas like material available in 13 factory colors with model name silk-screened logos in grey or black starting @ $89.95. Custom embroidery and other options also available.

From the website
We've specialized EXCLUSIVELY, in manufacturing FACTORY/DEALER quality, custom-fit, seatcovers for over 10 years

All our patterns are hand-crafted by our skilled designers for the exact year, make, model and seat style of each specific vehicle, for a custom-tailored glove fit type design. Each design is created to fit every seats' unique specifications with elaborate pattern contours which do not affect your actual seats' current performance and feel.

PLUS

Our seatcovers offer a large re-enforced rear pocket for
storage, as well as double-stitching, and re-enforcements
throughout all openings.

First, our covers are sewn in a heavy-duty nylon then stitched
using a color coordinated overlapped seam protecting your automobile's interior with superb quality, beauty and outlasting durability.

If you're not completely satisfied with the fit and/or quality
of our product, we'll buy it back!

..a word from the founder
I, Juan Alfonso, President of this company having previously managed dealers parts and accesories departments found the need for a RELIABLE source of QUALITY seatcovers. With this in mind, I together with my family strived to build our reputation on these principals. Today, over ten years later and with a work force of over twenty (20), that same commitment to outstanding quality and serfvice is the key to our continued success.
Our team with over 30 years experience specializing only in custom-fitting, quality seatcovers for most makes and models maintain a huge inventory of many late model vehicles in stock for your immediate delivery. Rear sets are alsol available for most cars, trucks, minivans and sport utility vehicles. Other options such as embroidery are also available upon request.
Our patterns are skillfully created to fit every seats' unique specifications with elaborate contoured designs which do not alter your car seats' present functions, plus our seatdcovers feature a large re-enforced pocket for rear seat storage, as well as re-enforced openings for controls. Finally, our seatcovers are stitched in a color co-ordinated over lapped seam offering ultimate beauty to your autos interior. And, if that weren't enough, we use only first quality materials for outlasting durability and protection.
We GUARANTEE you're getting the best overall seatcover anywhere! As for our service, your satisfaction will
speak for us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND BUSINESS!

I am very happy with the quality, fit and will purchase again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
One question, I see you have an X-cab but maybe you know. Do the rear seat covers for the CC bench come in two pieces. I ask this because I wonder if they will allow you to get under the back seat. I hate the way the back seat operates.

I didnt get a cover for the back seat. Usually leave it in the up position for tools and other crap. I have the factory utillity under seat box that has a plastic lid, but I can see your problem with the child seat. Everything always seems to end up in a compromise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts