Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i can say is wow this thing really makes the front feel stronger, the steering handling is great i cant wait to take it to the strip next week and see how well it does Michael did a great job on this product thanks Superdiesel and bigjon for getting me this centerlink.
Brett

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I just put mine in last night. What a difference,it feels better than the Cognito braces did. Turning radius seems about the same also. Can't wait to get hooked to a sled this season.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
bill, are you talking about the pitman/ idler kit? im trying to plan what I'm gonna do when i lift mine.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I ran the Cognito kit with my 8" Fabtech and with the Cognito leveling kit after I lowered my(lift is forsale by the way).They greatly improved the steering feel,but not as much as the SD centerlink,it took all the play out of the steering. I also bent the Cognito braces slightly sled pulling after about 6 hooks. The SD centerlink should work fine with a lift.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So Glad you all like it. I've been running mine for almost 2 years now and there is no way I will go back to the stocker. Happy truckin! They can be had at www.superdieselperformance.com . Thanks much guys.

·
Banned
735 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
did you use them together? or just the sd center link? how much for the lift?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
ive had my sleeves and center link for about a year and im finally going to put them on when i do the lift kit... i cant wait ...glad to hear you guys like it so much and yeah the craftmanship is A+ on the sleeves and center link

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
did you use them together? or just the sd center link? how much for the lift?
There's no need to use them together. I thought about it,but during the the install I realized it was pointless. Your not going to gain anymore support with the braces.It would be like running 2 sets of lug nuts per wheel.

PM sent about the lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts