Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who all is upset with me for doing it??
i know steve randi and todd and todd are..
who else???

keith are u ?

·
Registered
155 Posts
It looked bad:badidea:-Was a dumb thing todo:duh:-It was dangerous:eek:-It showed your age:nono:-It was very unprofesional:thumbsdow-It was seen by the crowd at our first big pull, that was embarrasing. Because you are still thinking about it it must be bothering you so just say:sorrysign . Most of us have already forgot about it;).

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No whats upsetting me is todd and steve and todd robins making a big deal out of it.
the crowd liked it because they were bored out of there mind watching the same trucks pull. i had atleast 20 ppl telling it was nice.. and u guys keep saying it show's my age..
OK ??? whats wrong with my age and me showing it ??? and im not a professional puller so ??? so wtf is the big deal

·
Registered
249 Posts
im 22 and done ALOT of stupid stuff when i was 17-18, matter of fact alot more stupid stuff than i care to talk about........but you will understand in a few years why everyone is mad.....

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
who else???

keith are u ?
Steve, Randi, Todd G, and Todd R are the four people in charge of the club! If I had upset all four leaders of the club I was a member of, I certainly would not have the FU attitude you have right now.

I'm not discussing this any further. You know how we feel about it, so there is no point in dragging this out. It's time to move on. What route that takes is up to you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I Only Have This To Say The Next Burn Out Will Be The Last At Our Pull If You Want People To See How Bad Your Truck Is Then I Say Try To Get A Full Pull This Will Be The Time They Are All Looking At Just You .
Thank You (but) Please No More .

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
who else???

keith are u ?

I didn't see it, I wasn't there, but I can tell you that things like that are always done by losers. No I'm not saying a loser at life, a loser in the contest.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
who else???

keith are u ?
burn out are cool

BUT if they are against the rules then:badidea::nono::thumbsdow

and a im :sorrysign is in order

·
Registered
193 Posts
im not even in the club nor was i at the pull but whoever gets mad at a burnout has lost all their COOLNESS in life!! If ur at a high HP diesel event there will be burnouts, and whoever doesnt like it needs to leave and go antique shopping or go get their nails done. Leave the damn kid alone, ur just mad ur not as cool as him anymore, probably cuz you had the grand idea to get married and now you cant have any fun anymore so you drang everybody else down with you. I say SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM BABY!!!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not even in the club nor was i at the pull but whoever gets mad at a burnout has lost all their COOLNESS in life!! If ur at a high HP diesel event there will be burnouts, and whoever doesnt like it needs to leave and go antique shopping or go get their nails done. Leave the damn kid alone, ur just mad ur not as cool as him anymore, probably cuz you had the grand idea to get married and now you cant have any fun anymore so you drang everybody else down with you. I say SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM BABY!!!!!
I LIKA YOU

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
No whats upsetting me is todd and steve and todd robins making a big deal out of it.
the crowd liked it because they were bored out of there mind watching the same trucks pull. i had atleast 20 ppl telling it was nice.. and u guys keep saying it show's my age..
OK ??? whats wrong with my age and me showing it ??? and im not a professional puller so ??? so wtf is the big deal
Part of what you say is correct.
The big deal is. You were not isolated while doing it. Maybe if you were on the front stretch it wouldn't have been so bad. You ENDANGERED other people! Innocent people, you were in a crowd of people & vehicles. Hello, What doesn't make sense to you? You are also representing the FDTC and B & B and the diesels at the event. If you chose not to be associated with either, then burnout till your hearts content however I think Keith has spoken also. I'm sorry BUT my 9 & 12 year old were within 20' of that stunt. You really want to continue to play this out in public? Let it go

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
You are a freaking dumbass if you think it's acceptable for anybody to do this in a crowd of people with kids there. No with kids everywhere.
Not as cool? LMFAO!
I was there & had a truck pulling, had fun also.
I more then ANYBODY here has went to bat for Tyler on more stuff then you will ever know

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
burn out are cool

BUT if they are against the rules then:badidea::nono::thumbsdow

and a im :sorrysign is in order
You are right Adam

·
Registered
989 Posts
I guess some have a different perspective. I finally got my wife to come to the sled pulls. She brought my 12 year old daughter who was playing with some new friends. (in the area of your showboat)
Keith and John were kind enough to let our families come down in the infield and be with us and our trucks. I was already on edge, having the dearest two people in my life in such close proximity to lifted trucks with limited visibility. Everyone, for the most part was conducting themselves in a safe manner. I was thinking, this is cool, my wife may come back again and bring my daughter. Then you (Tyler) pulled a crazy stunt. I would guess because of this, it will be the last time people will have the feeedom they once enjoyed to have their kid's with them during the pull's.

Quit looking for support for your stunt. We all like to do crowd pleasing burnouts. Your's was not a crowd pleaser. Not busting your ball's. You have turned some wrenches on my truck and I appreciate it. Just say, it won't happen again and quit justifying it by saying 20 out of 1,200 people though it was cool. I'll wave across the track at the family in the stands from now on.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You coolness is twisted and you wern't there, so butt out..............

·
Registered
2,148 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts