Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning,

If you looking for bargains check this out:

We have a sale going on right now on T-409 stainless steel systems with 100% T-304 hangers and T-304 muffler including a 5 inch T-304 polished rolled edge tip at $489.99. The dual kits are $779.99 for those that like the look and sound of the duals !!!

We also have a sale on aluminized duals at $659.99.

Our distributors are aware of these prices and they or us will be glad to get your shipments processed ASAP. The sale prices are limited to on hand quantities.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you still offering the exhaust systems for $489.99? If so what is the shipping to Rapid City, SD? Is it from the turbo back? Thanks

Ken Knight

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Ken- $489 was for the old T409 systems that are now sold out. The new systems are from the 4 bolt flange back. In order to get the intermediate pipe (sometimes called Front pipe or downpipe), you have to order that seperately. Same with the tip. Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Sorry about the pricing confusion, our webguy is in the middle of redoing the DPP section due to product changes.

T304 4" Stainless systems are from the front pipe back and include a double wall polished stainless tip. price: $770 w/free shipping

T409 4" systems are from the front pipe back and do not include a tip. price: $422.78

Aluminized 4" systems are also from the front pipe back and do not include a tip or hardware. price: $314.15 hardware is $75 extra.

Front pipes are available in stainless and aluminized and are $122 and $101.

You have 4 different choices when it comes to tips.

5" double wall straight cut or angle cut $59.50

5" rolled end straight cut or angle cut $50

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.