Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday February 5, we are headed back out to Sacramento Raceway for some more drag racing, hopefully we get another big turnout.

·
Registered
161 Posts
sounds good can't wait.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ill be there. I dont know if ill have my truck done or not, pulling the tranny tomorrow for the sc IV. Ill be there no matter what though. Where were you guys on the 22nd. Ten bucks was the only one I saw there. I think me and my budy were the only 2 dmaxs there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sounds like fun, although not knowing anyone. Gives me final chance to try out my new turbo and prove some reality. Are you guys going meet at any particular location?

I'll ping Diesel Power too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Didnt really meet anywhere last time but that would be cool to meet up somewhere before or somewhere at the track.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I assumed you had a duramax, my bad. I did see your truck out there. I also saw the video on dtr. Thanks for including some dmaxes in your vid. What ever happened to that twin turbo dodge that broke?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I wish that my mods were done, I would come down and run my truck. Might just come down anyways and try to limp my stock tranny.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I wish that my mods were done, I would come down and run my truck. Might just come down anyways and try to limp my stock tranny.
Thats what I did. You should try it, its fun):h

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just Run It On 3 And Defuel Shifts

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hmm, that web link you provided is not valid. Are those *'s supposed to be part of the URL?
No, they're not. The reason why they are there is because its a competitor's site. The site automatically does that when posting links to non approved sites.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, I got it through my thick scull now! That didn't even dawn on me..... oops!:eek::

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I'll try to make this one.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
run it full tilt boogie...limp it, reset it and limp it again, maybe one more time after that. then get a new credit card and get the tranny done...you'll be so glad you did.

·
Registered
79 Posts
is there an entry fee? would like to see what my "mostly" stock duramax will do...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts