Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to relay some thoughts on my D-max experiences. I went from an 2002 1500 ex-cab sb 4x4 to a 2003 2500hd crew cab sb Duramax, Allison. I was impressed with the ride, room and power. After the truck was broke in I researched chips available. I have a friend who owns a diesel shop called Performance Diesel. He installs about 20 Edge units per month with awesome results and customer satisfaction. I got an Edge Juice with Attitude monitor, AFE intake and Aeroturbine exhaust. What an instant hot rod, 0-60 in 5.9, 1/4 mile in 14.8! I can't tell you how many Mustag GT's I've humbled, let alone a ton of Ford and Dodge diesels. I ran the truck for 18,000 miles and just got a 2004 LB7. I just gave it an Attitude adjustment and I'm thrilled again! I am a Fleet manager for a G.M.C. dealer in southern Utah. I sell G.M.C. trucks for less! PM me if you are looking.

RobertW

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Simply amazing the power that little box gives out! Its always fun to spoil some unsuspecting Mustang's day. My favorites are the imports, they really think theyre something special. They don't seem to like it when you leave their car full of black smoke

·
Registered
464 Posts
What lever are you running on the Juice-AT? If level 5 how is the trans holding?

Jason

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forced Induction, I run on level 2 around town on a daily basis. I run level 5 to race or to smoke the 305/70/16 Goodyears, which is a couple or three times a day. I try to go easy as much as I can, but it is hard not to play. No problems, although I tried no defueling all shifts once at the track and limped the Allison on the 4-5 shift. Defuel the 4-5 shift always is my advice, go a little easy on it as much as your right foot lets ya and enjoy! Just my 2 cents worth, Robert

·
Registered
228 Posts
I always love to powder the interior of a ricer with a nice sooty decor.
I stayed with a late 80's vette to about 65. The look on his face was classic
is the best way to describe it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts