Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep your eyes out for a White 2003 EC/LB Dually 2WD...i'll be heading from Dallas, TX to Sacramento, CA starting Friday morning, Feb 9th. It should have a big white DP sticker on the back window by the time i leave Dallas :D

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Have a safe ride and don't flash the truckers! Call me if you get tired.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
TJ might see you. He'll be picking up 4 hours west of there on the 8th.:)

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
where to get the big DP sticker?

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Click on the "click here for Diesel Place Gear" in my Sig. :)

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't unless they're cute, female, and flash me first:D

jmg343;1576907; said:
Have a safe ride and don't flash the truckers! Call me if you get tired.

tell him i'll buy him a beer and race him for pinks :)

RickDLance;1576913; said:
TJ might see you. He'll be picking up 4 hours west of there on the 8th.:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Diesel Power;1577171; said:
I won't unless they're cute, female, and flash me first:D

tell him i'll buy him a beer and race him for pinks :)
Been there seen that.Beer....Ok. Pinks.............not in this truck. I'd probably blow a turbo boot off again. Plus I'll have a little more weight than you.:D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you've got my cell #.. i'll prbably take the southern route home and take 40 all the way west.. i should be hitting the road around 6am friday

·
Registered
318 Posts
Are you taking 35 north to 40? I will be on 20 & 30 friday.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Diesel Power;1576233; said:
Keep your eyes out for a White 2003 EC/LB Dually 2WD...i'll be heading from Dallas, TX to Sacramento, CA starting Friday morning, Feb 9th. It should have a big white DP sticker on the back window by the time i leave Dallas :D
If your heading North on Interstate 5 and 170 (Hollywood Fwy) around 6pm> I may see ya on my way home.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know i'll be on the 40 for 900+ miles...

Mr.FiXiT said:
Are you taking 35 north to 40? I will be on 20 & 30 friday.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I probably won't see ya this time around. Next time i'm in Cali i'm gonna have to stop by for a ride in the trucks.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no problem... anytime!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Are you planning on taking 287 to get to 40 in Amarillo? It's not a bad drive but you will be climbing 2300 feet in that span. Do you thing you can get the DP sticker centered in the dark?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have to look back at mapquest..i'm running unloaded and won't be driving for the best fuel economy :)

i'm sure i can find a sucker to help me center the sticker!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I'll bring a flashlight and camera! :D I have a liquid mixture and small squeegee that I can throw in to help avoid air bubbles. I better start making a list! :eek:

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just bring some iospropyl alcohol and a towel.. that's what i use out here in Kalifornia!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I can do that, we are going to pick the truck up about 1030 tomorrow morning then the fun really begins! :D If it is easier and you don't have a problem with it, may trade you bumpers with my 05, that way I won't have to drill a hole in my bumper and you won't have to run around with 2 holes in yours... You have the fog lights and I don't, but I think that lower plastic part can be removed...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Reineke;1579005; said:
I can do that, we are going to pick the truck up about 1030 tomorrow morning then the fun really begins! :D If it is easier and you don't have a problem with it, may trade you bumpers with my 05, that way I won't have to drill a hole in my bumper and you won't have to run around with 2 holes in yours... You have the fog lights and I don't, but I think that lower plastic part can be removed...
If you need a place to park the truck until Friday morning you can park it in my warehouse. It is closer to 35 or 287 than your place. Just an offer.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.