Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most coast effective way to increase the rev limiter on the duramax? I am hoping to get 3700-3900. Any ideas would be helpfull.

Thanks Jon
03 duramax allison stage II intake, 4" exhaust, TST comp, Transgo, ATS TTC.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
quads box 4500rpm max........it will stack w/ the tst on power1 te 9.....on the 215 setting.(bursting above that before the last upgrade).......I have the new updated tst comp and have not had time to tryit....you might could try a lower quad tune and higher tst......I think he has a special going
dave Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I were to use the 110 tuner what is the lowest hp tune I could program with the tst comp and still run the tst comp at 10hp 10te? I am not really after much more hp, I am looking for the rpms for the top speed is all.
Thanks Jon

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
most likely......pm and ask quad hes the one that told me I could stack them

·
Banned
328 Posts
I can write whatever you want?? Custom tuning is a little more pricey, but for something like a rev limiter it is pretty simple.

I can write you a zero tune with raised revs if you like?

Quad

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Quad,
I would be intrested in possibly having you write a program for me, I would like to know the price for one that would add zero hp and raise the rev limiter to aprox 4000 rpms. I am also running 285 75 16's on my truck so i would need my speedo taken care of too.
I was also wondering about the price on the transmissions and torques you were talking about in a nother message about tranny prices. What would the price of a tranny and torque run. You can email me at [email protected] or pm me here with a way to get in contact with u.
Thanks Jon

·
Registered
275 Posts
I checked my rev limiter today and it's at 3400 on my tuner,I was hopeing I had the 4500 limiter

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
What is the point of higher RPM's? Does it make more power, or is it just for more top speed?.............Also, is high RPM's hard on the engine?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Guys are just wanting to go faster....probably tired of Dodges blowing past them at 100+mph.

·
Banned
328 Posts
silvermax said:
I checked my rev limiter today and it's at 3400 on my tuner,I was hopeing I had the 4500 limiter

Call and get and RMA and tell them what you are wanting done and I will make sure you get the higher revs.

Quad

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks quad,the hard part is doing without the box for a few days...LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts