Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fan quit workin and i finally got around to checking the resistor, when i took the connection loose one of the ports was burned pretty bad. I plugged it back in and wiggled it and got the motor to blow, but I noticed it got really hot quick. So I guess the resistor is okay but it looked rusty. I was wondering if i could get a better connection plug? I saw it on here and searched it but i dont know where to get the plug? I would imagine that I have to cut the wires and solder them? Also how the hell does that little plug for the resistor unplug from behind the blower? I need it pretty bad cuz its startin to get a lil cold here.....thanks for any help

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i found that upgraded connection, its $97 dollars at the dealer...holy crap, guess I'll put some dilectic grease on it and plug it back in till it quits again

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Dealer had to replace mine under GMPP warranty, bad resistor and harness melt down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.