2,148 Posts
Hello Mr. Todd, Can I join the party? LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
J/K.
What made you go wide?
Always wanted one for towing and couldn't convince Randi to daily drive a Kodiak :eek:
Found this one with 18,000 miles on it. It's an 05

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im happy I found this, I would love to become a member of the club as well please, I am a new diesel owner, as well as dually! I have a pic or two in my garage, not sure how to post one here.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Pics in your garage are okay. You're on the list.
Welcome to DP!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Same member number..

Thanks Todd.. one thing.. I seem to have the same member number as Shefiredevil.. :)

Things certainly have been quiet here at the The 3500 Dually Club thread. Never-the-less, it is past time we had a ceremony to bring in the new inductees.

So let's welcome our newest members.
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

They are.......

#922 RCK-CRWLR
#923 blowingsmoke
#923 Shefiredevil
#924 SuperScottHD

Congratulations new members, welcome aboard.

Take a few minutes to add your 3500 Dually Club membership numbers to your signatures along with other significant truck details (if you haven't done so already).

If you want to see who you are in league with, click HERE for a full list of all 3500 Dually Club members.

Some membership trivia can be found HERE.

Lastly, The Diesel Place is now on Facebook. You can find them HERE. Make your request to join and come on in.

If you believe you requested membership, and your username is not on this list, it is because you have not posted pics of your dually. Please follow the request guidelines (link in my sig), and we will be happy to welcome you. If you believe you have met the guidelines, please send me a PM.
:rules:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
GOOD GRIEF! And I don't drink, either.

Would you graciously accept Member #925?

·
Registered
224 Posts
With pleasure.. :)

·
Diesel Technician , Formerly RCK-CRWLR
340 Posts
GOOD GRIEF! And I don't drink, either.

Would you graciously accept Member #925?
Maybe you should start! LOL I didn't notice that either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
i would like to ask permission to join the dually club.
My dually is an 04 with a few mods: Mbrp 4" exaust, diablosport programer, 19.5 wheels, all on headlight mod, had a k&n (fipk) but had to pull it cause the plastic tube has broken or cracked mutiple times (once resulting in a new turbo). Anyway, may i please join the club? I think I uploaded a picture but I'm not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
please sign me up

would like to become a 3500 member, please sign me up?

2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 crew cab dually
6.6L Duramax
Allison slushbox
4X4
LT options (leather, all power, blah , blah)
6 inch lift
10 lug hub conversion
22.5 Alcoa's
255/70R22.5 Continental HDR (yes, all 6 of them)
muff removed

AND IT'S RED

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
"Fat Bottom Girls make a rockin world go round"

I hope I qualify for membership in this elite club.

Just picked her up, my first dually and absoutly love her.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
hi guys, i as well wish to join the 3500 dually club.... our truck started out as a 3500 srw, but it has seen the light and been converted to a dually(only 2 wheel drive, but it has a positrac diff) it has a 6.2l N/A in it right now, mods to the motor include: custom dual snorkle cold air intake, K&N filter db-2829 I.P. turned way up, full gauges( trans temp, oil temp, boost, pyro, exhaust back pressure) although the only one hooked right now is the trans temp, also running a 4l80e tranny with a 3.42 ratio in the rear, a 3" exhaust with a stainless borla muffler..... lots of other things too but the major thing coming is a 250-285 RWHP 6.2l hotrod motor...LOL

here is a pic....

Attachments

101 - 120 of 759 Posts