Diesel Place banner

61 - 80 of 759 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Todd,

Please consider my request for membership. This is my second Dually, my '93 went over 300K before I sold it a friend (still going strong). My '98 is still young (122K miles), intake, marine injectors, 4" straight through exhaust, 6" ProComp lift, 35X12.50 BFG AT KO's. She rides better than my stock '93 C3500 did. This is a daily driver.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
im 16 and this is my first vehicle thats street legal and i have 1 2003 extended cab sierra 3500 can i join?

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Can I join!

I would like to join the Dually club,this is my truck ,first truck and first dually i call her Big Bertha!

Attachments

·
Diesel Technician , Formerly RCK-CRWLR
340 Posts
I want to join! I just waiting for my truck to be delivered to my dealer. What do you say? :bigglasse

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I say show us pics of that rascal, and you're in.

·
Registered
138 Posts
my request to join the dually club!

this was my first truck, 1990 r3500 currently undergoing a 6.2 diesel repower. my pulling tractor (which i use the dually to pull around) is in the foreground. please consider my request to join the 3500 dually club, Todd!

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
I would like to join the Dually Club. Possibly be interested in the meet you're trying to put together. Pics of my dually are in my garage

·
Diesel Technician , Formerly RCK-CRWLR
340 Posts
I say show us pics of that rascal, and you're in.
I would love to but my dealer emailed me today saying I won't get it until the end of Feb. early March. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Membership

Hi Everyoine.

I just bought my first diesel truck which is also my first dually. It's a 2003 Chevy Silverado 3500 LT with 85k miles (barely broken in). I stumbled across this site while searching for information on repairing/replacing dually fenders (there are some small holes). The site helped me decide to repair and I expect it will help with many questions in the future. I'm interested in joining the club if you'll have me.

Below is a picture of my truck. I know its a bit dirty and the body is not 100%, but its my daily driver in the NorthEast. Hopefully I can have it looking great this summer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please allow me to join the 3500 Dually Club. Please please pretty please.

I just got my dually, and have been learning lots from this forum. So may I make it formal, and join the club?

·
Registered
611 Posts
How do we know if we're in? I requested in post 67 and haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
^^^You'll know......be patient!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
We'll do another induction very soon.

If you have requested, and have not posted pics or put any in your "Garage" or Photo Album, please do so as soon as you can.

We have relaxed the "requirements" for membership. You no longer have to ask cordially. Having to speak (type) in a civil manner was either too difficult for some or it offended them, so we have dropped that one (go figure).

But you still must actually own a dually and let us see pictures of it other than your avatar.

If you are requesting membership, and do not know how this all gets done, let me encourage that you read a little about the club you are wanting to be a part of.
It starts here: http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28069

·
Registered
611 Posts
ok thanks for explaining

·
Registered
677 Posts
Requesting permission to join the Dually club. Got the pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello everyone. I too would love to join the 3500 DRW club! I just picked up an 04 LT CC with 70K. Completely stock as of now. I am looking to make sure I have everything up to snuff maintenance wise...then I will play. Im looking forward to gaining a lot of info from everyone and hope to give back when able. I will post some pix when I can.

~Jay

·
Registered
20 Posts
dually club

I would like to join the dually club. I have a 1993 K3500 Crew Cab that I love!! It is back at the trany shop right now, but I love the truck and am counting down the days until I get it back. Since this photo, I have removed the running boards got a recon light bar for the rear, and have a front to back, up and down complete recon.

Sean

61 - 80 of 759 Posts