Diesel Place banner

701 - 720 of 760 Posts

·
Administrator
16,936 Posts
Looking to join myself and my 94 cclb dually. I have some interesting plans and could use all the help i can get.
Please post a photo of your dually with your request.

:thumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
[quotemust My Dually, without me, is useless.. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster :D[/quote]
=========================
May I respectfully disagree. Safe, sane, courteous driving has enabled me to be a very dirty old man. While on my way to being a very dirty old man, I have had pleasant experiences, both in the cab of my 3500 "dualie"...and on more than one hot summer night, in its pick-up bed...(mine is a "long bed").

A lesson to the younger folk - think about it...it is true...PAIN HURTS !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Formally requesting membership...

94 k3500 dually crew cab-vin 'f'-212k miles-6.5TD. PMD relocated to bumper. LP wired to ignition.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Would like to join dually club.

This is my 3rd although the boxes are deleted since this pic was taken.
This is my fire protection truck.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Crappy photo from the dealer as it sat in prep, more to come later
Requesting entry....

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Permission to join?

Hi all, long time DP member but never posted here in the Dually club. May I join this prestigious club? what's it going to cost me, keep in mind the upkeep on these awesome trucks, keep me low on funds, but wouldn't trade it for a newer one! Have owned mine a long time, have almost rebuilt the whole thing, top to bottom.

May have many questions, possibly a few answers to questions :confuzeld.
Right now it's bumpers bumpers! OKDually gave me a couple sites for good ones on another thread, found some interesting ones but was in an engine discussion :eek: So, here I am?

·
Administrator
16,936 Posts
Hi all, long time DP member but never posted here in the Dually club. May I join this prestigious club? what's it going to cost me, keep in mind the upkeep on these awesome trucks, keep me low on funds, but wouldn't trade it for a newer one! Have owned mine a long time, have almost rebuilt the whole thing, top to bottom.

May have many questions, possibly a few answers to questions :confuzeld.
Right now it's bumpers bumpers! OKDually gave me a couple sites for good ones on another thread, found some interesting ones but was in an engine discussion :eek: So, here I am?
I moved your request into the correct thread.
All you need is to add a pic of your Dually with the request

·
Registered
698 Posts
Pic Worked! Thank you once again!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Just a reminder. dwrat and I, both, get a message whenever someone posts in this Dually Club thread, so can we keep the posts limited to requests for membership and helps with those requests? Thank you.

Reactions: Billman812

·
Administrator
16,936 Posts
Just purchased my first dually at 44 and am loving it!
Be sure to attach a photo of your Dually with your request to join

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Hey guys, still waiting on my entry. Am I missing something to join?

701 - 720 of 760 Posts