Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 759 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts

·
Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
4,279 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Could I join the dually club?

Please and thank you

Jack

·
Registered
139 Posts
I hereby request permission to joim the dually club. I should have do this 9 months ago when she arrived.:confuzeld As you can see by the custom 2 tone paint she is a workin' girl and by the loads I work her like a rented mule. The 04 LB7 2500 just didn't seem to be up to the task.:deadhorse:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Requesting Persmission to join the 3500 Dually Club

May I please join the 3500 Dually Club? Mine is a 2000 Chevy K3500. Bought it this summer with 63,000 original miles on it. It's not a diesel but in reading the rules of the club, powertrains are not intended to be a part of this club.

I have wanted a Crew Cab Dually since I was about 17... just took me a few years to git-r-done! Our son was born in June and I needed a Crew Cab... I found that the one tons were often less expensive than the 1/2 and 3/4 tons (on the used market).

Turned out to be a real blessing as my wife and I are members of a Christian motorcycle ministry. For now, we can't just take off on the bikes like we usually did. Our friends blessed us with a 26 ft bumper pull travel trailer. Now we load our sportbikes in the bed of the Dually, hook up the TT, put our Rottie in the TT, put our son in back seat and away we go! :cool:

I joined the Diesel Place when I was shopping. I was looking to buy a Diesel but found such a good deal on mine, I could not pass it up. I did a Google Search for a Dually Forum and low and behold, the Diesel Place popped up with the 3500 Dually Club. So may I please join?

I have one pic of my truck in my garage. I will post more soon. I'll post one of our rig as we travel.

I absolutely love my Dually! I am doing little things to improve it as I can. For now it has diamond plate full length running boards, bed rails, headgate cover, tailgate cover, and John Deere license plate. I bought and will soon install a diamond plate gap cover for the gap between my DMI bumper/hitch and tailgate. I also have saved on my wish list a new set of mud flaps with diamond plate accents and weights.

It also has a Westin brush guard, gooseneck hide-a-ball, Phoenix wheel simulators, a sunroof, and Ventshades on all four doors.

I am going to replace the headlights, parking lights, corner markers, roof markers, and CHMSEL with clear lenses. New taillights will be necessary as well.

Then I want to have a spay-in liner installed.

Oh, I forgot to mention, it's an LS with Leather! Did I mention, I love my Dually?!? :D

Todd, love the avatar! Have you got the T-shirt too?

Oh yeah, one last note of interest... I work in one of the plants that builds the GMT900 Duallies... both gas and DuraMax!:thumb: (No, I can't get you any factory goodies... I prefer to keep getting a paycheck! ;))

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just purchased a 94 Chevy 3500 dually. I know nothing. Please accept me into the dually club so I can know something.
Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Request to join 3500 Dually Club

I would like to join the Dually Club. I have been a member of Diesel Place for a few years but have just become an owner of a 3500 GMC Dually. Please....:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Yes i would like to join the dually club as I now have one
I just purchased a 94 Chevy 3500 dually. I know nothing. Please accept me into the dually club so I can know something.
Thanks,
Greg
Just need to see pics of your trucks, gentlemen (besides your avatar). Either posted here, or in your Garage.

BTW, nice first post, Greg.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Todd,
I attached a photo of my truck.
I'll get some better pics in the daylight tomorrow.

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
A daylight photo

Here's a daylight picture, albeit in the rain.
Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Gentleman,

Long time DP Member and multiple dually owner. I respectfully request your permission to be added as a member of the dually club.

Cheers!!

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly dmaroste
167 Posts
I wish to join the dually club, Please accept my request.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Todd,
How will we be notified if we're members of the dually club?
Thanks,
Greg

P.S. Got my remote PMD mounting kit today.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
^^^Just keep checking back here. Todd will do a "ceremony" when he gets around 10 requests. You'll be on the list and then you can add that number to your signature. :)

21 - 40 of 759 Posts