Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 760 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
***Staff Edit: This is a continuation of this thread which has been closed due to the number of replies.***

Welcome :) :Handshake :beerchug:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome

to all the new members :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Apparently the company that ran the site (Platial, Inc) went out of business in march. They must have just gotten around to shutting it down.

What all was on the site?
It would have a map of the U.S. and we set it up for The 3500 Dually Club. You could log in, post your city and state, and even a picture, and it would place a "map pin" in your location. It was really cool to see where everybody was.

It may have been longer than a month ago that I was on it. I was just guessing.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome to all the new members!! :coolnana::ro):welcome2::grd::beerchug::beerchug::driver::rockit::notworthy:

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
thank u for the membership!

·
Registered
486 Posts
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

So far I have painted the wheels, undecoated the frame, Added a BackRack, Waiting for delivery from Recon and a Set of Projector headlights :)

Performance wise she will remain stock for a while, I got a really good deal but in turn spent what I saved on this on my 2500.... ugh...

I would like a set of 6 inch miter cut stacks tho :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
:thumb::thumb:

·
Diesel Hack
963 Posts
approaching 1000 members! I would have never thought!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shouldn't we get a new thread? Just wondering...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Might be easier to sort through all the requests lol..

I thought mine was kinda catchy and I haven't heard anything :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 1994 chevy 3500 and I would like to be part of the Dually CLub.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Hello. Can you please please sign me up.
Jim
Jim, we just need you to post a pic of your truck (other than your avatar).
Might be easier to sort through all the requests lol..

I thought mine was kinda catchy and I haven't heard anything :D
Your post was not lost on me, however, we don't do inductions every day. I try to get 10 at a time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2005 GMC 3500 SLE Dually

I, too, would like to join.

My new horse trailer was too much for my 2500.

2500HD Pulling the Bison.jpg

So an eBay transaction, a 1000 mile plane ride and a trip back home and I had a new truck to pull the trailer.
!B)l(LqQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKiwEwRToRkPCBMOKC)dBn!~~_12.JPG

·
Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
4,279 Posts
Shouldn't we get a new thread? Just wondering...
It's been on my to-do list.......right between cure cancer and win the lotto.

Crossed this one off. The other two....not so good.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I, too, would like to join.

So an eBay transaction, a 1000 mile plane ride and a trip back home and I had a new truck to pull the trailer.
Nice truck, it match's the trailer a lot better now!!

It's been on my to-do list.......right between cure cancer and win the lotto.

Crossed this one off. The other two....not so good.
LOL....thank you sir.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Your post was not lost on me, however, we don't do inductions every day. I try to get 10 at a time.

Wasn't trying to rush things, Just thought starting new would make it easier to sort through ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here's mine.... with it's primary cargo strapped in!

Day I bought the camper.

At home:

Reactions: Dmax Fan

·
Registered
428 Posts
Subscribing to the new thread, looks like we got some gorgeous trucks comin in our club

1 - 20 of 760 Posts