Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley(epb091786) and I went to Screamin' Diesel to roll on the dyno toady and got some pretty decent numbers. My truck hit 535/1064 that's with what mods I have in my signature and only running 26psi and on #2 only. Bentley's truck was 482/1092 on #2 only. Bentley did an awesome job tuning and I have to say I am very impressed. Not close enough to those 580whp numbers put up this weekend but I can live with it for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,148 Posts
Nice numbers. If you don't mind me asking what kind of rail pressure are you holding with that tune?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,673 Posts
lakingslayer;1564940; said:
Nice numbers. If you don't mind me asking what kind of rail pressure are you holding with that tune?
Durring that pass, the truck held just over 21,000 PSI.

Bentley
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
racinmike77;1566389; said:
bently, why did your truck only put down 480?
His torque was higher though, horsepower makes noise, torque wins races! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,673 Posts
Lol, actually its kindof intersting. I had almost identical tunes loaded in both trucks and the dyno was run exactally the same for both trucks. Just my injectors are ready to be replaced and righteyeblind has good ones. Also my truck is not making any boost at all, highest I saw was 25lbs at a spike and it would just hold 20lbs. I have some movies just no time to upload them.

Bentley
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
epb091786;1566426; said:
Lol, actually its kindof intersting. I had almost identical tunes loaded in both trucks and the dyno was run exactally the same for both trucks. Just my injectors are ready to be replaced and righteyeblind has good ones. Also my truck is not making any boost at all, highest I saw was 25lbs at a spike and it would just hold 20lbs. I have some movies just no time to upload them.

Bentley
You're truck still smokes nasty like though!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,148 Posts
epb091786;1566346; said:
Durring that pass, the truck held just over 21,000 PSI.

Bentley
Can it hold that rail pressure on the street/track?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,399 Posts
bobo;1566594; said:
Did you make this tune from scratch? Good numbers.
Come on now, what are you trying to say?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Extremely daily drivable and I get 18 mpg with it. Even with my foot in it most of the time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
Nice job guys!

what kind of dyno is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Diesel Power;1570506; said:
Nice job guys!

what kind of dyno is it?
Mustang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax;1570657; said:
Congrats on the tuning, looks like you guys have done your homework and you should be proud of your achievements !!!

:cool:
:exactly: Good job!
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top