Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a good laugh today and another member

Well, my father and I are in the garbage business, Long story short another "sanitary engineer" sees my truck leaving the transfer station (TS) last week, I was bringing in some waste oil. Being a hell raiser and friends with the guys that work at the TS I raised a bit of hell leaving the place. Hey Im still young at heart

Well this guy ran up to me today and said "what the F*&K did you do to your truck I cant spin the tires like that on mine" Well hes got a Dmax too, Was in a hurry said to call me yada yada yade.... I think hes got the "bug" I had two years ago...long story short I think we got another CT member(drunk)

12 steppers I call em' ( im one too) Seeing a 50 something year old guy run upto to you with eyeballs the size of oranges and a smile asking you about yor truck kinda makes your day. Like seeing a 70 year old with a 20 something year old knock out.....kinda makes ya feel good ya know, I mean what kinda happiness besides the future of death do you get at that age??

Anyways If hes guaking at my truck( aint much) wait till he sees Mackins, I think they got almost identical truck too minus 01-03 differences and some bling bling.

Kinda made my day after working on the ground underneath a school bus and a 6.5 the past few days..... Winter sucks

Bill

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You guys should be ashamed suckering an old man like that-

oooooooooowell you got me also but I ain't wasting ruber

OLD MAN

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Always like Bill's real life way of looking at things.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
noone can ever say bill wasnt clear on what he said..... he always says it like it is..... oh and by the way i know a 68 year old with a 35 year old wife. Edited by: chevmeister

1 - 6 of 6 Posts