Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was lookin @ putting 4" duals on my truck and have been looking up companies that make a 4" y pipe spitter. does anyone know of a company that makes y pipes that size? ive seen one on ebay but the largest they made was 3". if anyone can help it would be great!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Try checking with our supporting vendors... Any time I'm looking for new parts I'll always check with those guy 1st. That's why their here and alot of times you can get discount by telling them your a member of the diesel place.:ro) Kinda like this... I just bought 1 case of oil filter, 1 case of spin-on trans filter, and 1 case of fuels for my Dad's 05 D-Max total 483.00 including shipping, none of my local parts stores would give me discount even if I bought them by the case so thier total was 845.64 plus tax...almost double so I bought them Nate at Performance Truck Products. I believe in supporting our vendors because they support us:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Try your local Kenworth, Pete, Mack dealer... they run some short Y pipes I'm sure ya could get to work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts