Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I here is the long awaited second set of painted bowties.

Here is all the needed info. If you would like me to paint a bowtie like the previous set. I will need your bowtie or I can purchase one for you. What ever my cost is on the new one from GM is what it will cost you. I will need the vin # to your truck so I can make sure I get the correct emblem for your vehicle. The cost of the previous bowties have been.

03'-04'(HD) uses part # 12335700 at a cost of 21.24.
01'-02(HD) uses part # 88892713 at a cost of 14.77 each.
GMC badge.. Part 15706323 at a cost of 15.64.
2500HD side badges are 13.08 each (2 needed)
I still need your vin to verify the correct part due to different trim packages. (HD, Silverado, Avalanche, ect)

Now...
Cost to paint a bowtie is 60.00 plus the cost of a new badge if you decide you want a new one.
Side badges are 35.00 each plus the cost of the new emblems.
GMC badges... There is a lot more involved in painting these. Cost to paint one will be 75.00 plus the cost of a new emblem if you decide.

I request a deposit of 50.00 if you want a new emblem plus paintwork. Or a 25.00 deposit if you plan to send me yours. I accept Paypal at ([email protected] verified) or money orders. Please email me with your name, address, vin #, and request. Send all emails to [email protected] I will reply with my address to ship your bowtie or money order. Turn around time will depend on when I receive all the new badges from the dealer. I will keep everyone updated as much as I can. I would like to order all the badges by wednesday April 14th or the latest of April 16th. Balances will be due after the bowties are finished. I will cover the return shipping to you via USPS or UPS.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me or contact me here.
Thank you very much
Walter

·
Registered
653 Posts
Walter

I'm in and you have MAIL!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Would It Be To Much If I Did This One Too ? Picture Taken With The New CANON POWERSHOT PRO 1 What Do You Think ?

Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RUMAXED:
I think it would... especially since it would match the rest.
Hows that Ford motor? hehe

Thank you Ct Rob, Sprintmod1, and everyone else that has emailed me.

Walter

·
Registered
408 Posts
Walter..Walter..Walter

I'll Be Down At The Chevy Dealer Picking Up The Rear Badge, I Guess I'll See You SOON? SAME PRICE AS THE SIDES ???????

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RUMAXED:
If you want let me know... I think I pay a 1.00 less than you did on the sides... I can get it if it would make it easier for you. And yes the same price I gave you for the sides...

Walter

·
Registered
408 Posts
mp350 said:
RUMAXED:
If you want let me know... I think I pay a 1.00 less than you did on the sides... I can get it if it would make it easier for you. And yes the same price I gave you for the sides...

Walter

Walter Thats Fine With Me, You Pick One Up And Do It, But Remember

I'm Leaving So No Rush, I'll Be Back First Week In May.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RUMAXED:
Get me the vin # to your truck so I get the correct badge. I'll take care of the rest.

For those of you interested in the GMC badges.. Here is one I just posted under the other topic. Its not clear coated yet or shadowed.

Thanks again everyone

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Walt, I'm in for a bowtie!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
***UPDATE***
I'm still waiting on a few vin #'s. At this time its the only thing holding me up. I placed the order for the ones that I could and they should be in today. If I can get the last few remaining vin's this weekend then I can order them come monday. I dont want to make everyone that has already sent a deposit or prepaid to wait longer. So if I can get the last few vin's this weekend I would greatly appreciate it.

Once I get all the parts I will post an update w/ an approximate finish date.

Thank you
Walter

·
Registered
217 Posts
Walter,

I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
PM me I want one of the GMC'ers

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
03BlueHD:
Thank you for the update... check your PM

Problemchild:
Im sorry but I cant take anymore at this time. Im already almost a week behind due to vin #'s. I was able to order the last of them today and they will be in on monday. Once Im done with these I will contact you if your still interested.

Thank you very much
Walter

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Me too. Somehow I missed this thread. Those are real nice and would go well with my spirit emblems that I can't download now for some reason. I would get in on the next round when it happens.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Walter,

How is that second set of bow ties and side badges coming along??

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey all,

Walt asked me to post that he has a family member in the hospital.

He says he wanted to have them done this weekend but other circumstances came up.

The wait will be worth it trust me!

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Hey guys,

Sure hope Walt's relative is ok, and will be home soon....

When he gets back, I have a question. I'm having my BowTie replaced because the "gold plating" is flaking...if the dealer gives me the old one back, would it be a candidate for "patriotic" duty?

Tom

1 - 20 of 33 Posts