Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 08 in October, about 3000 miles on it so far, all good. It sits in my garage in AZ and looks like I just won't be using it much. Starting some new businesses and just won't be traveling anymore. I was going to post it for sale in the Market Place but found that I only have 4 postings, somewhat less than the required number of 25. Anyone have any ideas. I do plan on selling it, prob use EBAY, Craigs list or?? but was thinking that the real interest in a DA/Ally is on this site. Any solutions?? Jeff

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Post up some pics in your garage or in this thread along with some details. You might find someone who needs a new one! Who knows, maybe one of the mods will have grace and move this to the marketplace for you then.

Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Be great if I could get in touch with a moderator, how does one do that? Real nice trucks, those new GM's unfortunately I have no work for it, now if it had wings!

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Good luck. Be patient with selling your truck. It will all work out in the end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Some Specs: Red 4 door, Mfg 9-07 has just a tad over 3000 miles. Added wind deflectors, 37 gal aux tank, spray in bedliner, roll up tonneau cover, mud flaps, chrome nerf bars and rail covers with lockers all in black. It looks real sharp. Lotza options, Z 71, 4X4, Lt1 I think, Z 85?, clearance lites, remote start, bunches of other packages, wheels, split pwr bench in dark cloth, just can't remember all options. I ordered the vehicle exactly as I wanted it and just don't rembember all options and its in AZ and I'm not for about 2 more weeks. Not a dent nor nick on the truck and even has lots of that new smell left in it. Prob have 48 or so in it not sure what i'm going to sell it for but will be a decent price, prob right at 40. Tx jeff [email protected] I do have a pic or two but they appear to be too large to attach.

Seems like a bunch of great people on this site and I appreciate their courtesy, interest and assistance. jr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts