Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to get them on! They're humongous! I won't have any rear vision problems towing my 5'er now!
Cheers
:driver:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mirrors

Got them from P&G chevrolet (Partszoneonline.com). Ordered them on thursday via the website, had an e-mail notice on friday from FedEx with a tracking number and low and behold up here to Canada by monday afternoon! Oh, the part numbers are:15860540 and 15860541. $164.54 ea and $75.00 for shipping. Even including the exchange, it was less expensive for both than to get one from the $$$ (dealer) here ($418.00 plus tax)
Cheers

:ro)

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
The camper mirrors, you’re going to have to have a few things reflashed for them to work right.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2006 Camper Mirrors

After I get them one I'll post up some pics. As for the tax thing, I will probably get something from Customs for tax, but I don't care right now, like I already have stated, I have the mirrors in my grubby, waiting to install on my buggie, hands!
For me not to get a deal on these, the TAX man would have to put on an amount of over $200.00, remember, the dealer wanted $418.00 each here!
Cheers!

:driver:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2006 Mirrors (big ears!)

Well, I put the beasts on Friday. Took all of 1/2 hour. I'm calling them "my ears" now! I really must say, they did a nice job at the design of these buggies! Two screws and the door panel is off! Man with the older trucks out there it would have been at least six screws, (2 different heads), two broken clips and so on! Anyhow here are a couple off pics. They were plug and play as well!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts