Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could this be a sticky thread please, have done searches and it would help if the FNG's have some where to check for them when we have a problem. When you read a post about one the poster could put " what it was, a number, or any info to help us out. It would be a big plus to us Juniors; thanks;
Also if anybody has gotten a Bulleton or Recall notice Please Post it here where we can find it and check it out for ourselves and have the proper INFO when we hit the Stealer Service Manager with that problem!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Idea..

P0087 low rail pressure code

DTC P0116 and DTC P0181 codes and informed me that it was because I was plugging the truck above 0 degrees F. They want to sell me a $100 cord that won't allow the block heater to work above 0F.

P0606 is an ECM code for Control Module Internal Performance

P046C bad EGR motor

Code: P003A
Modules: ECM
Description: Turbocharger Boost Control Position Not Learned
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167576

P003A: Turbocharger Boost Control Position Not Learned
P060B: Control Module Analog To Digital Performance
P0230: Fuel Pump Relay Control Circuit
P0403: EGR Solenoid Control Circuit http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188238
P0401: Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Is Insufficient
P0606: Control Module Internal Performance
P2146, P2149, P2152, P2155: Injector Positive Voltage Control Circuit Group 1-4

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Not a bad idea. I hope they do make this a sticky thread.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the codes but what we're looking for is service bullrton's and recalls to help us avoid problem's, thanks
Any moderator wanna make this a sticky thread???

·
Premium Member
Slightly Modified 2006 CCSB LBZ w/ 595,750Km's
3,778 Posts
I would agree with the initial direction of your post:

A potentially new forum section dedicated to TSB's, Recalls, Typical Recurring Issues:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah if we could get a moderator involved to help us it would be great especially for us new guys.

·
Banned
525 Posts
I made this suggestion to a couple of moderators a long time ago and it seemed to fall on deaf ears. When they re did the menus, I was hoping to see that section added, but it is not there. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Fact is this would be a very helpful thread when it comes to service issues and warranty work. A well informed truck owner will get better service at the dealer.To your Moderators help out with this as a matter we all can use a thread like this.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Try this site:

http://www.chevroletforum.com/recalls-and-tsbs/browse.htm

I didn't think it had been updated in quite some time since there were only a few 2006 TSB's until I clicked on 2007 out of curiosity. WOW, there sure are a lot of them there. I guess thats to be expected for a new model vehicle.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Be better having a Diesel Bulletins and Recalls here

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I'll post them if a new section is started. Only a few clicks away from doing the vin checks anyways!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'll post them if a new section is started. Only a few clicks away from doing the vin checks anyways!
How bout it mods you out reading watching this thread give us a answer START THIS THREAD UP good helpful informationWE ALL CAN USE

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts