Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a rear bumper that is in new condition that they would be willing to sell or trade for something? I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. I have a scuff in mine where I backed into a cement sign that was below mirror height. It is rusting so I would like to get a new one if the price is right.

I'm not in a real big hurry and like I said I am not looking to spend a lot of money.

·
Registered
826 Posts
shipping one from here to Canada would be more expensive freight wise than the bumper itself (I'm guessing)

I am going to try to find a painted rear that I can get powdercoated black or Line-X. I hate the chrome. If I find a painted version I will let my chrome one go cheap

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am thinking about taking the bumper off my dually and replacing it with a fiberglass roll pan. Would mine fit?

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it would.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I have one for sale its off a 2001 silverado pu , was used 1 month. it was off a half ton it is a step bumper $250. here or I could get it to bozeman mt in a couple of months. email for pics.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
shipping one from here to Canada would be more expensive freight wise than the bumper itself (I'm guessing)

I am going to try to find a painted rear that I can get powdercoated black or Line-X. I hate the chrome. If I find a painted version I will let my chrome one go cheap
Have I got a deal for you.....:D

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
what do you have for trade?

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have a look and see what I have to trade. Not much at the moment

I'm not looking to spend a bunch of money and I am in no hurry.

I've actually kind of gotten over my little scratch for the most part.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll trade mine for a summit white rollpan :)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Ill trade mine for a black rollpan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.