Diesel Place banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a monroe conversion, how can I tell if the seat folds down, even if manual, where would the lever be? (Have only driven in twice before taking it to shop so I have not had a chance to check)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I dont know about the manual version, but the electric one has the switches located on the drivers side of the rear seat, under a flap of material that hangs down. There are 2 switches, one moves the seat back and forth, and the other raises and lowers the back rest.

Reactions: icky904

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a powered one as well along with the drivers and passenger seats. I will load some pics for you. I am in Texas.

·
Registered
48 Posts
They all need to be recovered really. I have not decided if the air ride bases will go with the front seats yet but I think I will end up keeping the bases.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been searching also. On long trips it would be nice to nap on a bigger bed than the back seat. FWIW, there is a company in Indiana, Schrock Mfg. that makes seat/bed frames. Has anybody tried them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rear fold down seat

If anyone has a rear fold down seat for the kodiak c4500 please let me know, ill take a road trip pretty much anywhere in upper 48 for one, having a hard time tracking one down. If you have one shoot me a PM Thanks!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts