Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a rear seat that folds into bed for our Kodiak. Power or manual or a place that can convert mine. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I bought my front seats from them. Yes they are pricy but VERY nice and comfy

·
Registered
294 Posts
I believe when I talked to Monroe directly about a year ago they told me $1000 for the rear seat and they had to install it.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Gasuout
I had my rear cloth seat recovered in leather from a local shop here and It looks great and he could do any style/pattern I wanted. I'm sure you can find someone closer and cheaper near you.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Johnny, I was looking over the web site prior to posting the address and they do just sell seat covers. I am not sure about which style but I'm sure that will depend on the seatfoam you choose, like 07kodiak I talked to a local interior shop and the were in the $1000.00 range and that included 2 colors W/ Perforated seating panels and the center fold down armrest/Red Solo cup holder.:)
Steve C

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Yeah I paid $750 with two colors.....no solo cup holder:mad:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have a older style Monroe rear seat in my basement. The problem is it cost's more to ship that I would sell it for.

·
Registered
275 Posts

It is out of a 2006 with 20K miles on it. There are a few dents on the passenger side from the baby seat. It's the grayish color even though it looks brown in the pics some times.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Hows that Raptor Fozzy?

·
Registered
275 Posts
GUO, I can measure it for you.

07 , I still giggle like a school kid every time I drive it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 34 Posts