Diesel Place banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Not as funny as it sounds, any real time tuning whilst driving should only be done whilst you are strapped down to some rollers. Would you read a book whilst driving?

Cheers,
Ross
:exactly: This will be a huge time saver on the dyno. As for the street, it's hard to quantify a 2 HP gain (or loss) while driving.

Not as funny as it sounds, any real time tuning whilst driving should only be done whilst you are strapped down to some rollers. Would you read a book whilst driving?

Cheers,
Ross
Or have a trusting co-piot doing the adjustments!;) Hey Tony, are you up to a whole lot of rides?:exactly:

I read some of the info on their site and it said the LS1 computer will need to be replaced to do this, now for the Dmax is it just a flash or also will the computer need t be replaced?

Looks like you are going to have to have a modified ECM with the cord plug to attach the USB cable.

I read some of the info on their site and it said the LS1 computer will need to be replaced to do this, now for the Dmax is it just a flash or also will the computer need t be replaced?
New computer for the Dmax as well.
Dmax is not ready to go yet though, Craig is working with some Dmax tuners getting it sorted out.

Cheers,
Ross

Folks,

As a quick update, there have been a couple more Roadrunner-enabled diesel LB7 PCMs shipped out. So we should hear the results from those users shortly. I expect everything will work out just fine, so everyone cross their fingers!

Looking forward to hearing about those experiences. You diesel guys are torque fiends!

Folks,

As a quick update, there have been a couple more Roadrunner-enabled diesel LB7 PCMs shipped out. So we should hear the results from those users shortly. I expect everything will work out just fine, so everyone cross their fingers!

Looking forward to hearing about those experiences. You diesel guys are torque fiends!
Great News !!!!!!!

Looking Forward to getting it.........;)

Thanks,

T:D NY

I might have heard something about wireless in it...........:eek:

Cables, what are those ??????

:ro)
Maybe I'll drive up your way so you can tune my truck while you think your doing yours!:eek: Now wouldn't that be cool to be driving down the road, and unknowingly get someone elses tune put in your truck?:ro) Now just how close will I need to follow?;)

The UPS man just knocked on my door.

Looks like I'll be doing some wireless real time emulation as well. :D

Special thanks to Craig Moates and the EFILive people for a most innovative product!

:thankyou2

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.