Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first time user. Recently happened on to this site looking for help in deciding on new PU. New to the towing family, considering 5th wheel. Not decided on toy (have 2 quads, MC) hauler or travel trailer for just getting away, but equal problem in vehicle to use - GM vs Ford. We (wife & I) agree on need for 4x4 crew cab w/ diesel (250/2500). Beside the usual "Family Feuds", objectively, which vehicle would be better? MPG, tranny, engine, seating, recalls, problems, etc. I've driven both, neither has everything over the other. Anybody have experience with both and why they chose the other?

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Ford has had ALOT of probs w/6.0.Chevy has some problems too,but this is a predominantly:chevy: site.In my op,the chevy has alot more power,better tranny,nicer ride,nicer interior,better looking truck in general.I love mine.:DDo your homework and pick the one that suits you best...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ford has had ALOT of probs w/6.0.Chevy has some problems too,but this is a predominantly:chevy: site.In my op,the chevy has alot more power,better tranny,nicer ride,nicer interior,better looking truck in general.I love mine.:DDo your homework and pick the one that suits you best...
What he said. I was in the same boat a year ago. Was planning on buying Ford but kept getting drawn back to GMC. I hadn't yet discovered this sight and all it's info. Loving my truck when I pack up the family and camper & that's before any of the performance mods. Can't wait to pull w/ the help of the Edge/Att. JMHO

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts