Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just leaving chinese food when I see a nice lifted super duty, probably had the 7.3. Actually, I heard it. It was striaght piped and loud. Anyways, I get next to him and start to spool up my turbo. We got to a stop sign and were off. We were even for 15 feet, and by 60 mph I was about 3 or 4 truck lengths ahead off him. As I pulled away from him, I also honked my dixie horn. ( ultimate ownage) it was awesome. He passed me after I slowed down and speed away, embarrased. ):h

·
Registered
713 Posts
So I was just leaving chinese food when I see a nice lifted super duty, probably had the 7.3. Actually, I heard it. It was striaght piped and loud. Anyways, I get next to him and start to spool up my turbo. We got to a stop sign and were off. We were even for 15 feet, and by 60 mph I was about 3 or 4 truck lengths ahead off him. As I pulled away from him, I also honked my dixie horn. ( ultimate ownage) it was awesome. He passed me after I slowed down and speed away, embarrased. ):h
lol the horn just tops it off ):h

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Nice. Did you get any one finger waves?? lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. I wish. But sometimes, when I honk the horn, I bust out the confederate flag I got in my back seat. ):h Ya, I'm a *******.

·
Registered
713 Posts
No. I wish. But sometimes, when I honk the horn, I bust out the confederate flag I got in my back seat. ):h Ya, I'm a *******.
:funnypost:coolnana::muahaha::driver::rockit::nutkick:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.