1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday July 26th
8am-6pm
Near Gladstone, IL 61437
For all you Navigation Using Guys and Gals The road comes up as Gladstone Lake Road- located just off of Highway 34 West of Gladstone.

-Open House - focusing on our new (soon to be installed) superflow Chassis Dyno
-Door Prizes and Product Giveaways
-Raffle For Brand New Stainless Exhaust System with proceeds going to payout for sled pull
-Pork Chop sandwitches served by West Central High School FFA

Sunday July 27th

Sled Pull at 34 Raceway's in conjuction with Des Moines Co. Fair.
Pulls Start at 1:00pm sharp
Weigh in from 11-12:30
For Directions Go to www.34raceway.com
We will have 3 Diesel Classes using the NADM rules for 2.5, 2.8, and 3.2 twin charger class of unlimited single
2 gas truck classes
2 Hot Farm tractor classes

Payout look to be fairly well but have to get the final tallies up later.

For more info go to www.randallsperf.com or call 309-627-2500

For Lodging I am in contact with a few Hotels in Burlington working on a group rate. Burlington, IA will be the best location if you plan on making a weekend of it.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'd love to be there for the whole weekend, but I think I'd have a 5' nuthin' blonde tornado of fury if I missed her wedding on Saturday. Might be able to make it on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
we are going to try and make it.

34 raceway is right off the new by pass of burlington correct?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Yes, right next door. This sounds like an awesome time. If anyone from aways away wants to make big weekend the Platte Co Fair 2k to win pull is Fri night the 25th(basically KC MO).

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yes, right next door. This sounds like an awesome time. If anyone from aways away wants to make big weekend the Platte Co Fair 2k to win pull is Fri night the 25th(basically KC MO).
Wheres platte county at? and what are the rules?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Right at the north edge of KC MO. Send me a PM or post a fax # and I will fax a copy that I got in the mail to you. 2.8 2k to win 3.0 is 1500.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Right at the north edge of KC MO. Send me a PM or post a fax # and I will fax a copy that I got in the mail to you. 2.8 2k to win 3.0 is 1500.
563-588-3694 fax number why the 2.8 paying better?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Not the same as Platte City but it looks like we will be paying
$200 to win 2.5,
$300 to win 2.8,
$500 to win 3.2 twin or unlimited single class (NADM rules)
You will be allowed to jump on class as long as your truck meets safety rules from the original class you were in

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
563-588-3694 fax number why the 2.8 paying better?
Good question. I know they paid 2k for the 2.8 last year as some of the guys from down here went. I was in Lost Wages at a Snap-ON convention so I didn't go. They evidently got my mailing address from the entry list at Scheids as they mispelled my name the exact same way. I will fax you the 2.8 and 3.0 rules both in the next few days.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Any chance of you posting the rules here? I don't have a fax machine.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks put attention chad on the top somewhere
Thanks again

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hopefully the Mississippi will be back down and 34 will be back open when this rolls around.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man I hope so to driving 1.5 hrs to go what usually takes 15 minutes sucks. Not to mention the business from across the river for some reason has really slowed down.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Wonder why :think::p: I think the bridge is open in either Ft. Madison or Keokuk but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Thanks put attention chad on the top somewhere
Thanks again
No problem. I will get them there soon. I have been either working or wrenching on a motor this week.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Any chance of you posting the rules here? I don't have a fax machine.

Thanks

PM your address and I will mail a copy to you. The way I type it would take all day to post them.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Paul is there a pull in Fairfield this weekend?

Yes, at the fair Saturday. Antique tractors at noon, trucks at 4-5 then at twin states pull at 7:30. If luck holds the pewter Dmax will be done.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Cool. Looks like I have something to do Saturday. I think I saw your red truck driving through town a couple weeks ago. Think it was a Saturday night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts