Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
its pretty sharp. but i tell'ya i had a 93 z71 in that bright till green with black fender flares i loved that color. wish they still come out in it

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I love that color. if i was in the market for a new truck , it would be that color.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Teal green has kinda went out of style and was popular in the late 80's early 90's. Probably will be another 10-15 years before that trend comes back around. Its about time for flat black hoods and stuff to start getting popular, maybe it is?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Teal green has kinda went out of style and was popular in the late 80's early 90's. Probably will be another 10-15 years before that trend comes back around. Its about time for flat black hoods and stuff to start getting popular, maybe it is?
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :badidea: :badidea: -:t

·
Registered
448 Posts
I was hot on the Granite for my now ordered LBZ...

until I saw it in person.

It's just to "soft" a color for me, and has no "impact".

Easy to keep? Yes, but that's not all there is to it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I love mine, I didnt like it when I first saw it but the lighting was just strange that day. It looks amazing in the light. I will have some pics up next week after I get all the painted handles and fender flares installed.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Im not a big fan of it. I think they should have kept the royal blue color.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Man.
I wish it was available last June when I bought my 2005 HD. I bought dark green same color on my 02 that I traded in.

Man, what a color!!!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I like it but not enough to trade My arrival blue.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well, I ordered one in blue granite... what does that tell ya? :D

Its an amazing color... very deep, the kind of color that looks alittle different everytime you look at it depending on angle and lighting. In very bright light is a almost baby blue with a hint of grey... in overcast light its a stormy gray-blue, in the dark it just looks like a deep charcoal with a hint of blue.

I also really like Greystone metalic. They hit a big homerun with both the new colors.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I like it, but think I would get silver. All of my vehicles have been dark and I'm getting sick of them getting so hot even with tint.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I love the new color. I wish they would have had it last year when I bought my truck. Might get the wife a 1/2 ton in that color. Have to wait and see how things work out.

·
Registered
897 Posts
It looked too plain to me when I saw it in person. I wish they had kept the arrival blue. I ordered the Dark blue on my LBZ.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts