Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here they are guys. I hope you can understand them. I am not a writer at all and have a very dificult time explaining myself on paper.
This is a large file. 8mb
GM 6.6L Racor Filter Installation Instructions

If a kit is ordered by the 30th you can get up to 6 replacement filters for $19 each.
GregEdited by: LanduytG

·
Registered
398 Posts
Good Job!

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Greg, I send you an email. That file is not 8 megs, its only 800 KB.

Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Could you run the nictane filter and this filter and the oem filter?

Would it be too much resistance on fuel pressure?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see that I for gothe first picture. I will be taking a picture of the fitting configuration later today and fix the PDF.

Very little restriction in the Cat and Racor. I have one customer that has been doing it without problems.

Greg

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greg, Any thoughts about those Swaglok fittings on the line ends that connect to the factory fuel line. I am interested in your kit but think I might feel safer using the Swagelok fittings than hose clamps. Can you provide Swagelok fittings on the lines at an additional cost ?

Mark

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MArk
I am sure I can get the fittings form my Parker supplier. But with over 125 units out and allare done this why with out any problems what so ever. I have a hard time with taking a section of line out if you don't have to.

Greg

·
Registered
430 Posts
Greg...nice job on the instructions. Just a little curious on the wire splices under the fuse block. Does the Racor kit also require spices in the wiring vs. some kind of OEM plug assembly. I get a little nervous doing splices sometimes. Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks good. Yet another quality offering for more choice.

Jess

·
Registered
12 Posts
LanduytG said:
Well here they are guys. I hope you can understand them.
GM 6.6L Racor Filter Installation Instructions

Greg
Did these instructions get moved somewhere else? I can't get the link to work anymore. I know it did work a while ago but of course I didn't think enough to print them when the link worked

1 - 12 of 12 Posts