Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on buying the eagle 114 in a 18X9.5 and running 325/65/18 toyo open country at's but just relized that they are a 6 in backspace.I see alot of trucks on here with the same wheel but with smaller tires.the truck is a 2006 2500hd and I am going to install the new rough country 6 inch lift with the no drop torsion bars.anyone know if I am going to have problems with the wheels fitting?

Jared

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was planning on buying the eagle 114 in a 18X9.5 and running 325/65/18 toyo open country at's but just relized that they are a 6 in backspace.I see alot of trucks on here with the same wheel but with smaller tires.the truck is a 2006 2500hd and I am going to install the new rough country 6 inch lift with the no drop torsion bars.anyone know if I am going to have problems with the wheels fitting?

Jared
I would say you will have troubles with 6" of BSing and a knuckle style lift. However, since I do not have this lift I can't say absolutely.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I would say no on that rim. I used to have them and they rubbed at full crank on my sway bay pretty bad. I used a 1/4" wheel spacer and that helped some. Unless you run a 1 1/2" billet spacer up front, they won't work with a knuckle lift.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts