Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the truck in my sig. I have a stock CD player NON Bose version truck. The CD player has an auto Tune button that has different tuning for different types of music. Each time you push this button it adjusts the internal equilizer to give an output for the tye of music being played. Like C/W, Jazz, Rock, Pop, News, and Classical.

I want to set it on a tune and it stay BUT insted it resets to default tune whenever I switch the cahnnel so I have to physically set it on the tune I want each time. Is this correct or is there a way to make it stay on one specific setting? I tried pushing and holding for a few seconds but that doesn't work either.

Thanks ahead of time,

·
Registered
897 Posts
It is changing using seek/scan or with presets or both? It seemed on my old truck I had to set the preset individually. I don't remember about the seek or scan though. But I do remember the presets would automatically select the music type.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It goes to default when switching between presets OR seek/scan.

Frustrating.

thanks though

C-ya

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
You have to set that when you set your presets. When you save the preset, it saves the EQ info too.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to make sure I understood that right, I have to tune to my station, set the equilizer setting then reset it as my preset station?

Thanks,

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Ya got it

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It worked, thanks guys.

C-ya

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ah ha! I noticed my tune always seemed to be different than what I set it to but couldnt figure out why... actually acused my wife of changing it a couple of times.

Didnt realize it changed when you changed the station. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts