Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a set of Isspro EV pyro and boost gauges. I'm wanting to use an over the rearview mirror mount. My question is where did you mount the amp boxes and did you need a longer wiring harness to reach the over mirror mount? How did you run the wiring? All the posts and wiring instructions I've read either don't apply to gauges with amplifier boxes or leave out this info.

Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have my ISSPRO gauges mounted in the overhead console. The amplifier box will fit under the headliner right about where the drivers sunvisor is mounted. The wires from the box to the gauges are plenty long and from the box down the pillar to the fuse panel are just long enough to make connections to power and lighting. You can also purchase a wire extension if you want to mount the box under the dash.
Here is a picture of my gauges mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PA24Pilot

Thanks for the reply. Are the boxes just setting up under the headliner or did you fasten them with something. So all the wiring and boost tube runs up the driver A pillar and reaches with no problems?

How do you like those gauges? How close to stock do they look at night?

I wanted to use an over the rearview mirror mount but there sure doesn't look like there is room for a mount on my '06.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I got ISSPRO guages mounted in an overhead console,just like PA24PILOT.
When I ordered mine I got the wire extention free.I mounted the amplifier box under the dash and ran the wires behind the A pillar and and above the headliner,plent of cable. I love the way the look and I put the green bulb covers on and they look close to stock at night.
I could send you a pic if you wanted.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turk walker;1604839; said:
I got ISSPRO guages mounted in an overhead console,just like PA24PILOT.
When I ordered mine I got the wire extention free.I mounted the amplifier box under the dash and ran the wires behind the A pillar and and above the headliner,plent of cable. I love the way the look and I put the green bulb covers on and they look close to stock at night.
I could send you a pic if you wanted.
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.