Diesel Place banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I don’t know if what I sent TIGER is what he needs, if not it looks like Luckyman can take care of you.
Tiger, let me know if what I sent, is what you want and needed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
D R C, I just need QuadCUpdater.exe and CDM_setup.exe. Lucky was trying to email them but Gmail was blocking him from even sending. I think if you rename the .exe to .txt it will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Yes, I have this file from 2008, but it will NOT allow me to send it or rename it.
There is NO .exe at the end of QuadCUpdater.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I successfully upgraded my Quadzilla Stealth 2 LMM from version 2.43 to 2.72 without any problems.

As promised here are the files uploaded for all. If the links go down, please PM me and I will get them online as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support.

(Updated 05/14/2020)
Dropbox Link to all files:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I successfully upgraded my Quadzilla Stealth 2 LMM from version 2.43 to 2.72 without any problems.

As promised here are the files uploaded for all. If the links go down, please PM me and I will get them online as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support.

07.5-08 LMM Offroad V2.6.exe . alternate

07.5-08 LMM Offroad.V2.7.2.exe . alternate

09-10 LMM Offroad V3.1.exe . alternate

09-10 LMM Offroad.06.04.2012.exe . alternate

stock tuner program 07.5-10 LMM V2.1.exe . alternate

S2_Updating_Guide_revised_3-31-08.pdf . alternate

stealth-2-manual.pdf . alternate
Thanks Tiger, Quadzilla was a dieing breed but this will help those that are interested.
Quadzilla was my first Dmax tuner, I’m not using it and I still have it under my desk, I’m kinda a hoarder.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I figured some of the newbie CB’s (cheap bast*ards) like me should have an updated resource ;)

Hey do you know if the Quadzilla Off-road tunes also shut off the EGR? I’m running the PCV re-route very soon. I read some opinions that the PCV re-route really solves most of the intake garbage buildup. Mine already has 220k so it’s a last ditch effort anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
YES, it turns off EGR codes only, BUT you’ll need to unplug it, otherwise it’ll continue to function.
I left mine functioning until I blocked it.
And if you block it you’ll need to unplug it, because it will try to open causing the engine to run a little rough.
How I figured this out was my original Edge Insight has a pid that monitors the egr command.
Jumping from 0% -100% constantly.

Doing the PCV re-route is a very good idea, just use a quality kit with NO T’s, run both sides out and down.
I suggest looking at the kits from Dirty Hooker Diesel, I’ve had mine on about 10 1/2years.
I extended mine to the back of my cab using 1” ID pvc 8’ long.

Reactions: tigers2007

·
Registered
3 Posts
so I just got a new (USED) 2008 GMC 6.6L turbo it has the LMM in it and my quadzilla Stealth 2 programmer will not work with it because it has the wrong tune in it (I guess)
it was in my 2006 Chevy and worked fine but cant get it to load anything to my 2008 GMC if anyone has the program that I need for the LMM would you please send it to me? I have looked all over the internet and cant find anything. I seen a few listed up top here however when I click the link it takes me to other pages that are no longer anything.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I doubt your Stealth II for a 06 probably will not work.
The Quadzilla Stealth II was for specific years, in your case programming was only for certain years you need one for the 2007.5-2010 LMM.
Like tiger mentioned earlier post there are different tunes 07.5-08 and 09-10 LMM.
I still have mine with nodpf tunes loaded in it under my desk, not being used.

This might be one of the problems with it not communicating with your truck starting with the LMM having the DPF.
You might be able to reprogram what you have for your LMM :confuzeld I really don’t know.

You’ll have to do some inquiring on these forums there are a few guys that might know a way around this.

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
so I just got a new (USED) 2008 GMC 6.6L turbo it has the LMM in it and my quadzilla Stealth 2 programmer will not work with it because it has the wrong tune in it (I guess)
it was in my 2006 Chevy and worked fine but cant get it to load anything to my 2008 GMC if anyone has the program that I need for the LMM would you please send it to me? I have looked all over the internet and cant find anything. I seen a few listed up top here however when I click the link it takes me to other pages that are no longer anything.
Welcome to DieselPlace

If you are accessing the forum using a mobile device, switch your screen settings over to "Desktop view" and try those program links again.
The mobile app has been causing issues with clickable links in the forum.

:thumb:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
My bad, I only read the beginning of your post.
I doubt you'd be able to do anything on a mobile device even using desktop.
Also I don't think your be able to use a mac, like EFI will only work on windows.

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
im using a HP with windows 10 home edition.
I took a look at the tune file links and they show up for me.
It may be due to your new account.
New members are under certain restrictions until they meet 2 conditions.
( 30 days membership within the forum) and ( create 25 posts in the technical sections of the forum).

·
Registered
3 Posts
when loading text or tunes I get the msg invalid file type, can not update unit with this file.....

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
when loading text or tunes I get the msg invalid file type, can not update unit with this file.....
They appear to be .tun files so look for an app that with work with those
The two file types available are:
(HPTuners) have a "wrench" icon and
(EFILive) have the "blue car" icon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if version 2.72 is the latest Stealth 2 firmware? I am still getting some DTCs on my LMM even with the tune installed. Codes are 154B and 154D (intake air heater), and 02E8 (intake air flow position sensor).

·
Registered
35 Posts

(Updated 05/14/2020)
Dropbox Link to all files:

Link updated to files. Dropbox killed my account and I reactivated it but they wiped everything.

Alternate link here: MediaFire

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone know if version 2.72 is the latest Stealth 2 firmware? I am still getting some DTCs on my LMM even with the tune installed. Codes are 154B and 154D (intake air heater), and 02E8 (intake air flow position sensor).
Sorry to necopost but yeah 2.72 is the latest and final revision for 07.5-08 LMM. 09-10 was 3.1.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts