Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Quadzilla's website is down, I wonder if it's possible to have a file sharing location such as we do for EFI Live. Be great for me so that when my new Stealth 2 LMM tuner arrives I will be able to use the new exhaust I just bought.

·
Resident Gynecologist....
4,288 Posts
Since Quadzilla's website is down, I wonder if it's possible to have a file sharing location such as we do for EFI Live. Be great for me so that when my new Stealth 2 LMM tuner arrives I will be able to use the new exhaust I just bought.

Just been informed by meyer performance that quadzilla has closed it doors
Meyer Performance & Fabrication

We have just reeived word Quadzilla has closed their doors. We aren't aware of the entire situation, but as we learn more info we will pass it along.

Like · · Share · 281 · about an hour ago ·

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just on their site a few days ago and no sign they were closing shop.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have them all back up for the LMM. I could e-mail them to you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be much appreciated. I'll send you a personal message with my email address.

Thank you:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the Quadzilla update library is a great idea. I am having trouble getting the dpf delete tune for my LMM... So if anyone out there happens to have a copy, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had just bought a Quadzilla Stealth 2. I need the latest update for LMM w/ EGR & DPF delete. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you need the files?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pm sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this forum. Mine locks up too on my 09'I am having trouble with stealth 2 loading it locks up and won't upload the tune and the worst my truck won't start. Is an update gonna fix this and if so where can I find one

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can email you the files. send me pm with your email address.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
New to this forum. Mine locks up too on my 09'I am having trouble with stealth 2 loading it locks up and won't upload the tune and the worst my truck won't start. Is an update gonna fix this and if so where can I find one
The first thing you have to know is....turn off EVERYTHING before you plug in the tuner. ANY tuner. Turn the stereo off, AC/heat off, I even turn the headlights off after turning on the key (night). LEAVE THE DRIVER'S DOOR OPEN. After you see the numbers start flipping around, showing that it's actully down/uploading a tune - set it on the seat and WALK AWAY. Don't close the door, just walk way. Any disturbance in the CAN network will stop the tune from loading/unloading. Sometimes you can get away with it, but rarely.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with everything pa32rt says. I had trouble with the tuner locking up. Problem was my lights were set to the auto selection. Turned them off and verified everything else possible was off and then the tunes loaded fine. Also be very patient. Sometimes it appears that nothings happening but it is.

Good luck

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PS read everything possible on the quadzilla tuner. I notice you mention also EGR delete. I'm not sure if the quadzilla tuner will delete this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did a lot of reading on the forums last night and looks like the Quad stops any EGR error codes. Some just unplug the egr, others use a blocker plate, and others do a removal. I'm not sure which route i'm going, wasn't going to do anything with the EGR until i started reading. My truck is only used in the summer and is tucked away in a nice warm shop. Have just done the full DP back MBRP SS exhaust, and DPF delete with the Quad Stealth2. Have only backed it out of the shop and let warm up. Will be getting it on the road here in a few weeks. I am going to leave egr alone and see what happens, then unplug it and test a bit, then make some decisions after that. For the most part I only use my truck for towing the Travel trailer and want reliability.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Before loading any tunes whether its Quad, EFI any tuner make sure the batteries have a full charge. I always start my engine and run it for several minutes if you can't do that then put it on a charger. "THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT for success in loading tunes."

Just like pa32rt said make sure EVERYTHING is turned off A/C, Radio, dome lights, including turning off the auto head lights after you turn the key on to start the down loading process.
IMO even though you have everything turned off I would suggest rolling down all the windows unless its raining and close the doors. Stay inside.
The system can still read that the door is open even though everything is off.

I've had the Quad lock up as many as 5 times, unplug it and started over.
I had Quad on the phone and after the 4th time it locked he suggested I stop and go to my computer and give him a call.
I tried the 5th time (stubborn redneck) and it loaded.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Version 2.7.2 seems to have solved the locking up problem. I had lock ups with version 2.6, but since I started using V2.7.2 I haven't had any problems. Only issue is that the menu doesn't match the operating instructions, but it's not a big deal.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts