Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadzilla or other programmer that has speed limiter / rev limiter increase option

741 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  OTHRGRL 
#1 ·
Would like to stack a tuner with my 6-gun, and also want to up the rev limiter and the speed limiter. Let me know what you got

#2 ·
no one

#3 ·
If you can make it to Jacksonville NC I can mod your tune with my EFI live for $120, $100 of which goes to get the liscense for your ECM. I can do any quick ECM mods for that price.

#4 ·
othrgrl, will keep that in mind, might be something I'm interested in, I just got a quad 215 from a member I haven't recieved it yet, will play with it and see how I like it. How does the EFI live do on your truck w/o trans mods?

#5 ·
Right now I have a So-Cal tow tune (that's where I bought it so Guy Trip wrote me that tune free), a 100hp tune that is bumped a little above that, and I tune even hotter than that. I am already saving for a trnas because I know I can go further with EFI but am already scared I'm going to start slipping and limping my trans at any moment with my hottest tune. All I can say is EFI is amazing and I'm so glad I went straight to the best instead of messing with modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.