Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever wants one this guy is offering it on E-Bay...

He is not a vendor here but a link is provided.

I am interested but someone else can do the leg work.

I have 2 boxes already and a tuner already

Post away............

T
NY

Quadzilla Tuner on E-Bay

·
Registered
340 Posts
His E bay ad is for the 110 hp but he is able to get the 135 and also gauge and exhuast. Probably some other things as well. He does it on the side. The best price I have found thus far. I told him about the site last night so hopefully he will be posting some prices. Im calling him today to place an order.

Mike

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You can get that model for the same price from Kennedy Diesel too.....but, if a GP gets brewing hopefully it'll be a little cheaper from this Ebay dealer.

Still holding out for a GP. Attitude or Stealth. Bring it!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Glad you could stop in! Let's get this ball rolling then. Any limit on the number of people and do you mind if this is offered in other truck forums to get more people interested??

Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey Van,

Welcome, glad to see you took me up on the invite!!!

Mike

How can we get this group buy thing going? I want to order tonight!
Edited by: bybycop

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for asking Minn-Kota

There is not a limit on the number of people.

Offer it as many places as you like.

It can also be a combination of the 110,135HP or the 215's if somebody wants to step up that high.

Thanks for asking and keep a tight line.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Someone needs to take the ball and be the coordinatior so that I only have to deal with one person and not 15.

Once someone identifies themself as the coordinator and takes the ball I will give them pricing. Please send me an PM. I will not discuss pricing here.

At this time I DO NOT accept credit cards direct but I am working on it but this is not a fast process. I can be paid via paypal, but since this is a group but I would prefer cashiers checks, money orders or use bid pay. You can send cashiers checks or money orders for less than $4.00 via US priority mail.

Once I have recieved money from all that have commited I will ship via US priority mail to each person. I WILL NOT deposit any checks until all the $$$ arrives and the product ships. So if someone fails to get me the $$$ all I have to do is return each persons check.

If this turns out to be 10 or more people 1 person not sending the $$$ will not blow the deal.

If someone thinks any of this sounds to unfair please let me know.

·
Registered
340 Posts
We have someone who is willling to give us a great deal on a group buy. For whoever is interested in a really good deal on the quad stealth, either the 110, 135, or 215 hp please contact me for prices!I would really like to get the ball rolling A.S.A.P. I wanna play!!!

PM me for more info!

Thanks,

Mike

Hope Im doing this according to the rules of the forum??? Edited by: bybycop

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's OK,

We would like him as a vendor if he wishes to be one, I know it's in the works

There is no problem posting prices as long as members do it initially.

If someone has been designated a contact please post that you are.

See how this plays out.

T
NY

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks Tony! Someone on other forums just told me that he put the word out on those. Could be a good way to get more people on this site???

Mike

Anyone Interested please contact me!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know we are still trying to round up people for a group buy on the Quad stealth. So far we are up to 14 responses. Several that said for sure and still waiting to hear back from the others. Please post a note in here and contact me either through P.M.s or email.

I know that not only me but some others are really excited to get this new toy. So no pressure what so ever!!!

Put out the word and please feel free to contact me with any questions!

MikeEdited by: bybycop

·
Registered
340 Posts
Anyone interested, Id like to place an order by Monday at the latest so please let me know! Anyone in TX has to add tax. If we want we can use either paypal for an extra $10 or bidpay. Other than that cashiers checks or money orders. I send him a list of everyone and as soon as he gets everyones money he will ship priority mail(2-3days) For anyone wanting to use pay pal, we send him your paypal id and then he can send you an invoice.

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.