Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running the juice with attitude for a few weeks now and man do I love it but I have a huge problem that Edge cant seem to clear up. I have posts this before but I narrowed it down to the juice that is causing my problem. When I am cruising at about 50 to 60 mph if I just barley have my foot on the gas you know that kind of float point were you barley have your foot in it but your maintaining the same speed. The motor starts knocking real loud the truck jerks and white smoke comes blowing out the back but as soon as I let off or punch it the problem goes away and the truck runs fine. Now I have herd that the timing is getting screwed up I even got a post from some one who had a similar problem. Edge was aware of it but all they did was send me a new Juice & Attitude but it had the same problem so I will call them tomorrow to see what's next but if they cant fix it I guess I will try anther brand the quad stealth sounds pretty good ant suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Shaydog

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Shaydog

Have you ever tried a Attitude'less Edge box ?? Does it do it in every level ?? Have then pull the timing out if possible to narrow it down ,,,

The Quad boxes are very interesting product,worth the look indeed

Mac

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mac my very first juice was without attitude and I dont remember this problem but I did not have it for long before it got an attitude maybe I will try removeing the attitude. Yes it does do it on all levels I will talk to edge today see what they say.

Thanks

Shaydog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts