Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale on Ebay .... I was looking round thought I'd let you power deprived soles know ....

Nearly half price for you power hungry mongers .... Run the lower settings till you get your tranny, then you'll be Rocketized ...

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ITS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got a good deal Pee'nut ....

If I didn/t have one I would have been interested ...

Mac

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
THANKS FOR THE 411 ON IT MAC

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
OMG, Somebody get P'Nut a Quadzilla sticker!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Someone got a great deal. I am curious where it came from and why it was sold so cheap?

Have fun and check the version. If it needs to be updated we can do that for you.

Quad

·
Registered
152 Posts
any body want another good deal it seems i got stuck with one and will make a good deal on it to unload it.

p.s i also have plenty of bullydog 150 that make 176.9 gain on my truck i have the dyno sheet if needed and the tranny holds stock. (i do not know how long it will but it has so far) $ 650.00 for the bully dog

call for the 215 1-800-697-0194

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cyclone I wish I had the funds, but right now they just aren't sufficient.

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Maybe the tranny holds well cause your program never exceeded 90hp. Ya think? My program #25 pushes the trans a little too much. By the way, it's a 90hp.

mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
I do not know about your dyno but

2004 d-max with afe filter my truck made the following gains from stock with speed delimiter removed and tire ht adj for the 285/75r16 tires 240hp at 409.7 lbs

bully dog 150hp 395rwhp @ 724.7 lbs 155 hp gain

bullydog 95hp 344.1 hp @ 602.6 lbs 104.1 hp gain

other 90hp 317.8hp @ 538.5 lbs 77.8 hp gain

all done on the same dyno as the dfw dyno day and employee run dyno as I did not want any influence on results

do not believe me and want the sheets call me 1-800-697-0194

or ask the dyno operator http://www.mmtracing.com

Edited by: CYCLONE

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
It would be nice if you could post a screenshot of the dyno runs or perhaps a scanned image. I for one would like to see what the curves look like.

thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
CYCLONE

Why don't you have bullydog send one down for dyno day in LA. We can also then check out the trans shifting program at the same time.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
so cyclo whats the deal with the quad sale........making a little room or just changing lines?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can speak for my self thank you!

I am no longer selling quadzilla products. so everything left has to go!

I only want to stock wat I can stand behind and believe in. So I can maintain my high standards in customer service.

to answer sdaver's question I am going back to the good old days and sticking with bully dog direct, as well as edge products and afe are in stock.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
HarryK said:
Hmm...any elaboration?

Probably best if we did not get any elaboration. From listening to different peoples experiences with both parties there are satisfied people on both sides; and you can't please everyone in business. Both vendors have parted ways, and it is bad business acumen to air laundry in a public place.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I notice kennedy has quadzilla on sale as well.

so if you called on this tuner i will now sell it cheaper than before as i did not have the cheapest price around.

so here it is $1100.00

1 - 18 of 18 Posts