Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will make more power, a hot oj stacked with quad 135, or the quad 215 alone?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
well on the dyno i saw the quad alone netting more than the 135 and tranny destroyer which is more hp than the 145,there was about 15hp difference.howeever the spped on the tack issue may just go theother way

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
1bad01 said:
What will make more power, a hot oj stacked with quad 135, or the quad 215 alone?
I think you be close to the same ..... More then likely the single will yield the most .... I got a soild 450 at the RW with the Quad 215 .... I had a low 238 ish base number that I recall couple dyno runs ago before the inception of the Beast of Stealth 215 on my truck ....

Mac

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
One thing to remember is that what works on a Dynojet at just over #4000 inertial load does not always work best at the track under load...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
So your saying the numbers are going to be better on a load type Dyno, right JK? I have seen a lot of variation in tq and I am wondering why this is. You see numbers around 450+ with around 850+ tq and then others that are around 450+hp and around 1000tq, why is this? Some of these were even with the same stacks. Just wondering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts