Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know that Att only goes to 25.6 i dont have any wastegate mods but what kinda boost will i be getting with them both on kill? Also what kinda EGTs are you seeing? Thanks

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I wounldn't do both to Kill...you don't get the max power outta either one of them...set one to kill and the other a lower level....or both on a high,but low level..like instead of 5 4 and well you know what i mean.

I also suggest a mechanical boost gauge..you will most likley be seeing high than 25lbs.

also modify the waste gate tube so you can get a max of 30psi..for horsepower's sake,muhahaha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Like Pro400 said, Sometimes running both at max doesn't work, but everybody is different. I can run the quad on 215 but the hot juice on 4 only, if I go to 5 it will burst. Other can run on 215/lvl-5, other can't get past lvl-3. It really depends on the truck. Lift pumps may help and they may not, results vary. One thing for sure is that lift pumps will not hurt, and the CP3 really likes positive pressure from a longevity standpoint from what I have read.

I only get betweeon 26-28psi depending. Get a boost gauge.

EGT 's are pegged at over 1600 in about 3seconds or so. Using an Autometer EGT gauge, not the Edge one. Still running stock exhaust also, but it would still peg.

Do some searches on this topic. There must be a million threads on Juice and Quad stacks and alone.

·
Registered
731 Posts
if you get it right you should see 30+- psi i could hold 31 lbs with a stock wastegate to me that is more than enough for the stock turbo

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was seeing up to 28-29lbs with Quad on 215 and HJ on 3 before I changed actuators. My Boost Guage is mech.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts