Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

Thanks to geroge we have a full case of 405 now.. Geroge told us to use 1oz .. Well my guys are using the hole bottle in 2 days.. any one have a way to store this in 1oz bottles.. any help on this.. At this rate will need a case
a week..

My people just don't get it MORE is better .

From steve
Fleet
Edited by: smartfix

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Edited by: geno

·
Registered
540 Posts
Get dispenser bottles.

Look here:

http://tinyurl.com/pno9

I ordered a few of them and mix my "diesel blend" in them. They dispense 1 oz at a time.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello all

Thanks 1st Diesel.. We just orderd 500 of them to start for our fleet this is great .. Just what the doctor orderd.

This board is great ask and you get answers

From steve
Fleet

·
Registered
394 Posts
Larry,

Which bottle, exactly, did you get and does it pour into the tank okay? I tried to get the Stabil bottle which has a nice extended pour neck but Stabil copyrighted the bottle!

George

·
Registered
540 Posts
George

I got the 32 oz bottle. I use Kennedy's mixture so I put 1/2 a bottle of Total Power and half a bottle of 8+ in a bottle and add about 1/2 oz of an algecide too. No they don't really pour right into the tank to good but I carry a box in the bed with various "tools" and filters etc. I carry a supply of 8 oz Dixie Cups and fill that and use that to pour into the tank.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Edited by: geno

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Georgecls said:
Larry,

Which bottle, exactly, did you get and does it pour into the tank okay? I tried to get the Stabil bottle which has a nice extended pour neck but Stabil copyrighted the bottle!

George
No problem.... we'll buy a bottle of stabil and just dump it in the tank. Keep the bottle.

·
Registered
540 Posts
What is Stabil??

·
Registered
351 Posts
Used for gasoline storage so it doesn't go stale over the winter. Use in lawnmower, sled in summer, boat engine.....you get the idea.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh, okay got it, used to use it on my boats. Back then the bottle was a plain bottle, they must have updated it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts