Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all

Thanks to geroge we have a full case of 405 now.. Geroge told us to use 1oz .. Well my guys are using the hole bottle in 2 days.. any one have a way to store this in 1oz bottles.. any help on this.. At this rate will need a case
a week..

My people just don't get it MORE is better .

From steve
Fleet
Edited by: smartfix

·
Registered
539 Posts
George

I got the 32 oz bottle. I use Kennedy's mixture so I put 1/2 a bottle of Total Power and half a bottle of 8+ in a bottle and add about 1/2 oz of an algecide too. No they don't really pour right into the tank to good but I carry a box in the bed with various "tools" and filters etc. I carry a supply of 8 oz Dixie Cups and fill that and use that to pour into the tank.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Georgecls said:
Larry,

Which bottle, exactly, did you get and does it pour into the tank okay? I tried to get the Stabil bottle which has a nice extended pour neck but Stabil copyrighted the bottle!

George
No problem.... we'll buy a bottle of stabil and just dump it in the tank. Keep the bottle.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Oh, okay got it, used to use it on my boats. Back then the bottle was a plain bottle, they must have updated it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.