Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got efi live from Tyler at Punisher Performance, if anyone in east tn needs some efi tuning give him a call, I got 5 tunes and cts monitor to switch them, also went with 4" exhaust flo pro, left kitty out in the cold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got efi live from Tyler at Punisher Performance, if anyone in east tn needs some efi tuning give him a call, I got 5 tunes and cts monitor to switch them, also went with 4" exhaust flo pro, left kitty out in the cold.

Did he close shop? I've tried the number I had and cant get a answer. What number you have for him?

·
Administrator
16,344 Posts
please let me know if you find Tyler's current contact information. Thanks
If you google punisher performance there is a forum entry back in 2012 asking about the shop.
Mentions he shut it down due to a divorce..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I finally tracked tyler down, hes outta business. I told him that I needed injectors and wanted to go bigger could he update my tunes, "oh yea i do updates send the ecm good to go". Wrong! Orderd 30overs installed them and contacted tyler agian to see where to send my ecm and he says, "man I'm sorry but I loaned out my power cable for the module that I hook your ecm too". So tells me to buy a flashscan or autocl, I said screw it and went to a reliable tuner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts